aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
sss-ranked northern duke regre
Part of the Furniture
sss-ranked northern duke regre Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
12/21/23: looking for graphic/art person!

interest check
 you can look up the deets regarding the site here

i'm down to have another writer around to bounce and work ideas with in completing the rest of the universe. big bonus if you do know quite a bit of pokemon lore. while the story and setting are original, it does take a lot of inspiration from the games, including that of non-mainline games like mystery dungeon. so if you like the ideas you've read so far in the interest check and have a love for pokemon stories (focusing on human-and-pokemon connections, pokemon psychology, animals in general, human condition and conflict, lost of innocence, adulthood stories, mythology), the site lore might be something up your alley. 

the aim is to open in december. early or mid. 

you don't have to staff if you don't want to. you can strictly be a writer and be credited. or you can decide at another time. if you do decide to staff, we'll have another conversation regarding that. you don't need to have coding knowledge as staff but you do need some people skill.

please pm if you're interested or have any questions. main method of communication would be discord. my discord is tanzaku. 

there are a list of inspo i included in the post but out of all of them, the site has a very strong mahou shoujo madoka magica vibes the most - if you're familiar with that anime. there is no strict power system; it's magic. it's a narrative driven by desires and wishes under the gruelling law of the universe. there's friendship, innocence and love, but also hardship, pain, and a desperation for a miracle. it's dark, but that's why it's also a story about light. about hope. 

i don't know how to end this.

*finger guns* 
last edit on Dec 21, 2023 11:17:48 GMT by sss-ranked northern duke regre
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
Bumping this~

And maybe gonna +1 for someone to just work ideas with if u wanna do that wif me and like the concept. Ps i talk a lot

interest checkย you can look up the deets regarding the site here

i'm down to have another writer around to bounce and work ideas with in completing the rest of the universe. big bonus if you do know quite a bit of pokemon lore. while the story and setting are original, it does take a lot of inspiration from the games, including that of non-mainline games like mystery dungeon. so if you like the ideas you've read so far in the interest check and have a love for pokemon stories (focusing on human-and-pokemon connections, pokemon psychology, animals in general, human condition and conflict, lost of innocence, adulthood stories, mythology), the site lore might be something up your alley.ย 

the aim is to open in december. early or mid.ย 

you don't have to staff if you don't want to. you can strictly be a writer and be credited. or you can decide at another time. if you do decide to staff, we'll have another conversation regarding that. you don't need to have coding knowledge as staff but you do need some people skill.

please pm if you're interested or have any questions. main method of communication would be discord. my discord isย tanzaku.ย 

there are a list of inspo i included in the post but out of all of them, the site has a very strong mahou shoujo madoka magica vibes the most - if you're familiar with that anime. there is no strict power system; it's magic. it's a narrative driven by desires and wishes under the gruelling law of the universe. there's friendship, innocence and love, but also hardship, pain, and a desperation for a miracle. it's dark, but that's why it's also a story about light. about hope.ย 

i don't know how to end this.

*finger guns*ย 

kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
pm me here if interested~ then we'll talk over discord

and also, the opening might be at the mid/end of december. things are getting done but i want to make sure it's all checked through

Bumping this~

And maybe gonna +1 for someone to just work ideas with if u wanna do that wif me and like the concept. Ps i talk a lot
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
new type of help wanted! need someone to find me animanga art. no photoshop skill needed - literally just need someone to look art for me. sources/credits must be noted

the art does not have to be from pokemon. for sure, we're not going to find them all from that tag so you're going to have to be a bit creative where to find something that matches my descriptions

some location examples (not finalized): sootopolis city, gracia stones beach, provinces in paldea, makuhita dojo corner, pelipper island, big tree hill

some specific graphics: character classes (see site interest check post), character images, pokemon evolutions, general illustrations (i am making most of the information on google docs, which has plenty of graphics so i may need certain art as i go along). example below-

forum images (ooc boards and 3 ic boards). example below-

please pm me if interested! the site will open february so this is a slightly urgent search! you will be credited for contributing, of course!
last edit on Dec 21, 2023 12:26:53 GMT by sss-ranked northern duke regre
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,336written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
one last hurrah for this if anyone may be interested in helping out this lone staff out! i'm moving the stuffs from the test site to the actual site soon, then coax my brain into figuring out how to lay down the docs and templates...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW