phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i was going to try to wait until i got to the other side of moving in early december to look for something but. i am literally going insane from how badly i want to write again so. here i am.

i'm here looking for a new site... with a catch. that catch being that i'm not just looking for a site but that i'm also wanting a new rp bestie to write with + take me in under their wing.

in other words... if you're on a site right now and you have a want ad you're literally dying to see played out and you're wanting to have a new friend to spend the day bouncing things back + forth with over discord and are eager to drag said new friend to get into extended soap opera style plots with all your friends... this is your sign from the heavens to hit me up.

i'm trying to be open-minded about this, so i'm only going to put down 3 rules:
1) 18+ jcink animanga sites only
2) no bigger (15+ members) or more established (1+ year) communities
3) you must have been active on the site for at least a month

i'll consider anything i get that meets those three requirements, but hey, if you want to tempt me further:
-- i tend to gravitate towards "fun" ship dynamics that have a "story" to tell + progress through
-- i've been dying to do a polyship and/or a prolonged ship dynamic with lots of outside interactions with outside parties (think found families giving shovel talks)
-- i prefer to be able to rp smut with my partner (even if it's only privately)
-- i typically prefer playing canons over ocs (especially if i can reimagine said canon in a new setting because it's genuinely fun getting to imagine what xyz canon would be like in abc au)
-- i am more likely to gravitate towards a simple/quick app over anything extensive after my break
-- my main brainrot rn is ffxiv but i'd be p easy to tempt back into pokemon, twst, genshin, hsr, or arknights with the right incentive
-- i would literally cry if someone was willing to give me my dumb crackship of kyrian hunter from the dark-hunters series (+ chronicles of nick) with aloysius pendergast from the pendergast series

make of all of that what you will.
last edit on Nov 4, 2023 17:18:27 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
tossing a bump on this since i have this entire week off on vacation so. :eyes:

original search post under spoiler!

i was going to try to wait until i got to the other side of moving in early december to look for something but. i am literally going insane from how badly i want to write again so. here i am.

i'm here looking for a new site... with a catch. that catch being that i'm not just looking for a site but that i'm also wanting a new rp bestie to write with + take me in under their wing.

in other words... if you're on a site right now and you have a want ad you're literally dying to see played out and you're wanting to have a new friend to spend the day bouncing things back + forth with over discord and are eager to drag said new friend to get into extended soap opera style plots with all your friends... this is your sign from the heavens to hit me up.

i'll consider anything i get that meets those three requirements, but hey, if you want to tempt me further:
-- i tend to gravitate towards "fun" ship dynamics that have a "story" to tell + progress through
-- i've been dying to do a polyship and/or a prolonged ship dynamic with lots of outside interactions with outside parties (think found families giving shovel talks)
-- i typically prefer playing canons over ocs (especially if i can reimagine said canon in a new setting because it's genuinely fun getting to imagine what xyz canon would be like in abc au)
-- i am more likely to gravitate towards a simple/quick app over anything extensive after my break
-- my main brainrot rn is ffxiv but i'd be p easy to tempt back into pokemon, twst, genshin, hsr, or arknights with the right incentive
-- i would literally cry if someone was willing to give me my dumb crackship of kyrian hunter from the dark-hunters series (+ chronicles of nick) with aloysius pendergast from the pendergast series

last edit on Nov 9, 2023 10:14:27 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
tossing another bump on this in the hopes i'll get something to check out when i'm back!

original search post under spoiler!

aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
Kuroya Avatar

So, we're currently reworking our site to be more urban fantasy that the original setting. We're mostly all set up (Just one or two lore pieces to put up. Making some site wanted ads. pretty much last minute stuff.) We're transitioning to 18+, Our community is pretty small(We have waves), we've only been around for about 6 months and while we're in a slow spot we still try to maintain activity.

I have a plot going right now for one of my characters and I need a role filled potentially that I can fill you in on if you want a character to come in with right off of the bat. I'm also looking at giving away one of my other characters that I just don't keep active and is currently in a ship with one of the main admin's characters.

It's mostly an OC site, however I've never had a problem with people making cannon characters as long as your can bend their lore to fit into the site setting's lore. (Used to do this all the time on a resident evil site. Kind of how it ended up being a mash up of hellsing, metal gear solid, and devil may cry with resident evil -Both games and movies-).

If you'd like I can PM you a link to the site. Or if you prefer my Discord DM's are always open, My discord is fr0sty_tsb
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
So, we're currently reworking our site to be more urban fantasy that the original setting. We're mostly all set up (Just one or two lore pieces to put up. Making some site wanted ads. pretty much last minute stuff.) We're transitioning to 18+, Our community is pretty small(We have waves), we've only been around for about 6 months and while we're in a slow spot we still try to maintain activity.

I have a plot going right now for one of my characters and I need a role filled potentially that I can fill you in on if you want a character to come in with right off of the bat. I'm also looking at giving away one of my other characters that I just don't keep active and is currently in a ship with one of the main admin's characters.

It's mostly an OC site, however I've never had a problem with people making cannon characters as long as your can bend their lore to fit into the site setting's lore. (Used to do this all the time on a resident evil site. Kind of how it ended up being a mash up of hellsing, metal gear solid, and devil may cry with resident evil -Both games and movies-).

If you'd like I can PM you a link to the site. Or if you prefer my Discord DM's are always open, My discord is fr0sty_tsb

:eyes: drop me the link and pitch me the want ads since like i said, i'm not just wanting a site, i'm wanting a new rp bestie to bring me to their site and give me something fun to write with them that we're both gonna be mega hyped for.

sue me, okay, i'm just hoping to minimize the possibility of wasting my time joining a site + making a character that ultimately gets brushed off because no one else is really hyped for me to be there + they're just going through the motions of plotting with me until i take the hint and leave-
last edit on Nov 16, 2023 23:09:36 GMT by Kuroya

aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar

:eyes: drop me the link and pitch me the want ads since like i said, i'm not just wanting a site, i'm wanting a new rp bestie to bring me to their site and give me something fun to write with them that we're both gonna be mega hyped for.

sue me, okay, i'm just hoping to minimize the possibility of wasting my time joining a site + making a character that ultimately gets brushed off because no one else is really hyped for me to be there + they're just going through the motions of plotting with me until i take the hint and leave-

No I totally get that honestly. So the link to the site is: shadowsofouryouth.jcink.net/?act=idx.

My dumbass forgot to ask what you're more comfortable playing, (gender wise). So I hope you're okay with chicks (Right now in continuity my character hasn't had his bi-sexual panic moment, and the other was already pretty well established when they were a background character.)

So the first character atm is more of a concept than reality so there's a lot to play with. Currently one of my characters has a sort of will they/won't they type of ship going on with another character that we're leaving up to fate(letting it play out essentially.) What I need really is a sort of roadblock esque character? Like you know how in web toons comics, in some of the korean romance dramas there's a character that's either from one of the character's past and they usually show up and are misunderstood as a potential romantic rival? Someone who understands that character more? That's kind of what I need here.

So basic ideas are:

- This character was part of a mercenary family
- My character was part of a merc family
- Merc families often put up collateral when forming alliances in the form of arranged marriages
- Our characters were arranged around 13/14, probably rocky at first but they both kind of grew to at least be friends
- Something happened, whether it was because your character's merc family went under, or maybe the alliance grew strong enough that the arrangement wasn't necessary anymore. Whatever the reason, lead to them pretty much being ex-fiancés. More than likely around 15/16.
(Or we could just say they totally forgot about it equally and officially nothing was actually annulled which would kind of be funny to me. Don't know why, it just would be.)
- This character at some point in her life got into freelance mercenary work. (There's a whole thing on mercenaries in our site lore)
- Mine recently got into that line of work after having worked in the family PMC for years
- The pair of them were both hired for a job along with a few others and that's where they kind of got back in touch with one another.
- Playby would likely be Texas from Arknights but honestly I'm not super picky if you got something better.
- Haven't settled on a name for the character, keep flipping on and off about Vivian, but really if you have a better name go for it.

The next character is pretty much already an established character. Honestly need to stop being lazy and write up her actual profile(She used to just be a background character.) I'm just kind of want to give her away because I really can't play her that well. I just need someone to take her off my hands. She's established in a ship with one of the main admin's characters. Also technically a mercenary. (But not really, you'll see)

- Character is named Abigale Silverstone
- Super nerdy and mousey
- Hyper intelligent when it comes to like engineering and nerd stuff.
- Is the head of Research and Development for the White Rabbit Mercenary Faction.
- Kind of been with the PMC since she was rescued as a child.
- knew Izaak (the ship) since they were kids, kind of grew up with him until he left the faction for a while.
- Got reunited and caught up, had moments and stuff and are totally dating now.
- Super self conscious about her body image (She developed a body suit that like shrinks her *cough*proportions*cough*)
- Rambles and talks super fast when she's nervous, like legit there have been moments where I've written walls of colored run on text for her speech and then those rambles just continue into the narration too.

With both of these characters there's potential to roleplay with both myself and the Main Admin. Which right now we're currently the two most active on the site T_T, but hey, people be busy ya'know?
last edit on Nov 17, 2023 3:49:58 GMT by «Fr¤§t¥»
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

i usually prefer playing guys tbeh but i've had girls before and probably will again.

the first plot sounds interesting to me since that's the exact kind of dumb soap opera crap that i'm looking for (a super old arranged marriage both parties forgot to divorce from + is now causing problems for them trying to move forward years later? that's my kind of stupid fun plot) - my main hesitations right now are a combo of "oh gods what do i do outside that plot though" and wanting to wait to see what your revamp does (tl;dr i mistook "urban fantasy" to be supernatural creatures instead of just powers & i'm not a huge fan of "traditional" app formats).

in short, hit me up once you guys have finished your rework if that first ad is still open and i'll take another look at the site then!

aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
164written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar

No worries. I will say we're going to be having a few sub plots that people can join in on so it's not just a one and done thing. Also I'm the admin that runs most mercenary related things and I run a fuck ton of background characters for the site so if you ever get bored or want something new I can run like mini stories for you. But yeah, once we get finished with everything I'll hit you up again. Is it cool if I send you an update through PM's or just tag you in this thread?