Pirates vs The Law

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
This is a very open ended character request for my character Faith on Ascendant. In simple terms, she's a very fluffy Robin Hood style pirate that only steals from very specific types of targets and then gives it all away to those who need it making her constantly broke, which ends up being a problem sometimes. I'm looking for two kinds of dynamics with her:

1.) Some kind of law enforcement or bounty hunter or something of the like to go after her. I'm up for basically anything you want to throw at me. Equally as fluffy and kind hearted leading to ideological debates on good vs evil (even if Faith won't be very good at that)? Sounds great. Jerk bounty hunter that's only in it for the money and they clash that way? Sure, let's go. The main thing is that this is not a death enabled site, so there needs to be a reason to not try to kill her. That could be because the person is anti-murder or even because the superpowered people on this site are so absurdly strong that, even if she was captured, no mundane prison or enforcement would keep her down basically making her a revolving door of cash, or whatever else you might come up with.

2.) People to join her derpy crew. Faith is really self-conscious about being suddenly trust into a leadership role, so there's plenty of room for teasing there. She doesn't recruit, so they'd need a reason to seek her out, but that's about it really. Her rules are pretty straightforward: no killing, they are an independent group that serves the people and no country, they aim to help those in need not hurt those with cash, and at least try to get along with everyone. I'm up for any kind of dynamic, ranging from the fluff to the grumpy. They all sound pretty great.

And for a quick rundown on Ascendant itself, it's a powers RPG set in a multiverse. Some mages (our word for people with powers) built a facility in one of the universes to act as neutral ground and a potential institute of learning for mages. They're really bad at being a school though because no one really knows how magic works anyway, so most of their efforts go into getting the students to fight each other and force their will on the multi-verse. Thus, instead of learning about healing magic in science, you're more likely to learn about how to make nerve gas or nuclear bombs.

Power levels are extremely high, like can accidentally flatten cities without trying too hard, high. Pretty much any kind of power goes as long as it's interesting to play around and can actually fail sometimes. There's currently three universes in play, and members can create their own. Faith is from a highly divergent timeline (as opposed to the universes that more resemble history) where the earth was flooded. You can read about it here. I figure your character will probably be from that universe too, but if you have ideas for others I'm more than happy to hear them!

Feel free to contact me here or on Discord. I'm Kitten4u#8675 Looking forward to doing stuff!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I'd be interested in playing the Bounty Hunter character if you'd let me?

Go for it, I'm open to pretty much anything! Feel free to poke me on Discord if you have any questions or would like to talk about characters/dynamics directly
last edit on Sept 12, 2018 3:46:17 GMT by Kitten4u
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.