aliasRae
pronounsshe/her
57written posts
Ravenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raven
Raven Avatar
"I suffer and slay."
I have two sites that I am running right now and I need some moderators for each/both of them!

For Bleach Roleplay I only need one moderator, preferably a mission moderator who will take on mission requests from members and give them scenarios to roleplay out for the said mission! I will also take on an additional moderator for application grading. Bleach knowledge is not required but you would have to read the site's lore and timelines.

Regarding Rise of Souls, I have three moderation positions open, one being for mission moderator and/or application grader. Basic Soul Eater knowledge is required.

If anyone is interested, please reach out to me on discord: RavenFlames #7737
of you can join the community discord and reach out to any of the other staff if I am unavailable. 
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.