Pirate RP?

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
It's not a site geared 100% towards pirating, but I do have a character request over here for something like this. The world she lives in was pretty much created to take place in something similar to the golden age of piracy because I wanted to do piratey shenanigans too. Please make my dreams come true because I want to make your dreams come true too. \o/
7written posts
Sairaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Saira
Saira Avatar
-- I think I have the perfect site for you! Now, we're not specifically pirate-based, but we do have a Pirates' Guild over at Eledria, and I'm sure our guild leader would love to see some new pirates added! We're definitely welcoming to new people, and I have a few resources that might help your friend out to get started (I wrote an entire 'getting started to forums' guide for our sister site, World of Remnant, but a lot of the information I used for that can easily be applied to roleplays in general!)

Link's down below in my signature! Feel free to come say hi in the Discord as well. :)
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.