write a reply

attack on spider

pronounsthey/them
48written posts
websearned bits
offlinecurrently
webs
webs Avatar
hi. i'm webs, i've not been in the animanga fandom for long - got into it through Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan approximately a year ago. I'm mostly up to date on SAO's anime, then I'm two seasons into AoT and 55 chapters into Shingeki no Kyojin. I've also just read through (to current) Chi Nn Wadachi which was an... interesting read (but now I want to use Seiichi as a faceclaim).

roleplay-wise, the only animanga roleplay I'm involved in is an Attack on Titan AU. i've been roleplaying for around 13-14 years now, mostly on forums and social media. admittedly, not so into proboards any more, so i'm still finding my way around What Does What on pixel-perfect!

how much will i be on here? we'll see, i ebb and flow around different communities as i feel, but i really love discussing things, giving input, and sometimes i'm brave enough to give advice as well. i'm astounded by the idea of proboards templates so i've been browsing those in awe.
reluctant heroes, an attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin alternate universe
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hey Webs! Welcome to Pixel Perfect. To start with, major kudos to you on role playing for 14-ish years, that's pretty darn awesome = ) I watched the first season of Attack on Titan but haven't caught up with it since the new season and I think there's even a movie that's being made for it? Gosh didn't they create a live action film for it too? xD It's nice to see how the series is getting some continuation after the cliff-hanger from season 1. I hope you find things to your liking here, though, and that you're able to find your way around Proboards again!