LF Fantasy Site for Elf Character

pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Doltenโ™ฆearned bits
offlinecurrently
Doltenโ™ฆ
Doltenโ™ฆ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
Hi, I normally don't rp that much anymore but I kinda wanted to get back into it. I decided that I wanted to use Tyandre Whisperwind . She is an idea that I've been wanting to do for a while, I looked around the community and wanted a site that has an easy application. I'm a lazy person so me typing like 500 words for history or something alike is not going to happen. I'm also not a fan of sites that have word limits for the post, I also am looking for a site that has an expanded lore / open lore of sorts which will allow for true creative freedom. If I could get some help with this search I would be so blessed.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

Hello there! It sounds like TDOM could easily fit a majority of your desires. We do have elf species, so using your desired FC would work and furthermore they are open! Weโ€™re a laid back group, the application we have being fairly simple with only a paragraph being required in most slots. We do have a small word count of 50 per post.

As for the lore, it is expandable to a degree. We have some limits, but we have allowed people to have characters come from isolated location to allow with differences among the general populace. Weโ€™re usually pretty open, asking being your best bet for unique histories since my staff and I have suggested ideas to allow for certain bends, although, I am concerned this could perhaps not be the creative freedom you are looking for. Either way, I wish you luck on your search~!
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 15:50:41 GMT by Chibi Magician
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
Megalomania could work. It's set in a fairly open (and dark) fantasy world. Elves are totally doable! We've got fairly fleshed out lore but it's not so long it's unbearable. And we're open to having members adding other lore in with their characters' backstory.

Only problem is can see is that the app looks long, and some of us tend to type a lot. However, none of the sections have a word count. You can write as much or as little as you like as long as it's enough to give a feel for the character!

Plus, we're about to get a beautiful new skin. :^)
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 18:53:48 GMT by Lacuna
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I want to suggest Roses & Wine as a possibly site for you. Our application is rather simple and you can write it however you want, and write as much (or as little) as you want (It's a freeform application). We offer a few races (a few that would fit the character you showed), but you're also free to create your own if they don't. We don't have any word counts either and our setting is very open and we encourage members to participate in shaping the world around them.

The site's setting takes place in the fae realm, Never, Never, which is ruled by the Seelie King and Queen (Summer/Spring) and the Unseelie Queen who rules over Winter and Autumn. You're free to create whatever kind of character you want, be it a noble, a pirate, someone belonging to another tribe, a healer, an assassin, a royal knight, a merchant or whatever else you might have in mind. 

The community is very friendly and welcoming, and there's several characters and plots to get your hands dirty with.

ROSES & WINE { an original fantasy realm

Roses & Wine is a post-to-post role-playing forum, where players have the opportunity to permanently shape the worldโ€”and the futures of people, who live within it.

Remember, life is like a game of chess;
and you donโ€™t want to make the wrong move.

ENTER THE REALM
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.