DanMachi Site Reboot?

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

familia MYTH will be a reboot of a DanMachi site I hosted two years ago. It lasted about ten months before closing but it was an enjoyable amount of time none the less. I was thinking about a reboot, provided there was enough interest. A majority of the site systems will be redone, as well as providing a new skin on whatever host I decide on.

To explain a little bit about what Danmachi is...

Set in the fantasy city of Orario, there is a large tower that houses an underground dungeon. Vast and cavernous, this dungeon is a home for many monsters and ghouls. An established guild regulates the brave adventurers who defeat the monsters inside for loot and items in service for their familias. Every adventurer serves under a god; those who descended from the heavens to live with mortals, creating their familia and empowering hero's and heroine's alike. There are a number of races characters can be, and it provides the setting for a very mmo like feel without game mechanics.

Depending on some discussions, there may be minimal stats, and there may not be. For those that know the series, some canon elements may be included, though not influential to any plot. Let me know if you are interested in this reboot or not.

Edit: I have made some updates to this; more info in the comments made below.

last edit on Dec 14, 2018 21:06:22 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Update: I have started making the skin. It will be dark, and I have no idea on what host yet, seeing as how I am making a mock up in codepen first. If anyone is interested in helping me rework/replace the system I had into something more enticing, please send me a pm.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.