strange [interest check]

pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
welcome to blackbriar, a sleepy little town which is more than meets the eye, the old dial-up computer says when you look it up - there's nothing more to be said but you have a weird feeling about the place when you're packing up your bags to move on over. your mother relocated to this town years ago and now she's fallen sick - you're the one to take care of her but you always question why blackbriar it was a feeble town and was more suited for young adults and teenagers than older women such as your mother. but she always evaded the question and said it was her home. but there was something off about this town to you that you could never properly convey to her. 

when you first step into the town, you feel a chill and you swear the black cat you see smiles at you with a full set of teeth. when you look back, it's gone. it's just more than a little weird. your mother greets you when you enter and you don't know why but she looks a little different. but you convince yourself that there's nothing wrong. she was sick, of course she would be a little off. 

the longer you stay, the less you want to leave and the more you open your heart to little old blackbriar. everything goes smoothly and you find yourself getting a job despite the whispers around you and the way people laugh at night. you decide it's apart of blackbriars' charm and aesthetic. you don't notice how your mother leaves at night and you don't notice the cat smiling at you again. you don't fall from your reverie until you find your mother's body in the shed one day even though you just saw her in the kitchen. 

when you turn around, your mother is there but she doesn't look like your mother. you start to notice all the little differences and your blood runs cold. maybe you should have trusted yourself more when you thought things were a little strange.

PLOT
pretty much, it's going to be murder mystery with some supernatural elements involved like... who killed the mayor's daughter? or what killed the mayor's daughter??? 

SPECIES
witches, demons, humans, hunters

i'm not really good at this but if you have any ideas throw them at me! as well as questions! thanks! 

EDIT: Also cause my butt is a dumbass and forgot - shoutout to cause if not for him, i wouldn't have been able to come up with the idea he's 10/10 
last edit on Dec 4, 2018 16:09:56 GMT by salty
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.