Wanna make a site or see one made?

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
I don't wanna make this post all fancy. It's 2am, I'm..... super hyper focused and I'm thirsty for some roleplay that satisfies me. However, I'm extremely picky. There's plenty of amazing options but I'm... not exactly into them. At least, not for my current muse. I'm also not sure what my current muse is yet.

SO! Want a skin and a dedicated Staff member? Pitch your site idea here. The more details, the better. If I'm interested, we'll make the site happen. I'm going to buy a skin when a certain person wakes up. If it becomes our site together? Only one way to find out. OR maybe you have an amazing idea and just wanna see it made/don't wanna admin it. That's fine too. We can certainly discuss.

Sorry for late night bad formatting. I adore u too. uwu. Similar emotes.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,707written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
D-Fault An MMO Roleplay

Six years ago two brilliant programmers created the world's most advanced AI. They gave the AI one task which it would work on for four years time, create a world within cyberspace that was as close to reality as possible. They gave the AI some guidelines and the ability to some degree suspend the rules of physics we know in our world. With this in mind, the AI set to work. Meanwhile, the programmers bought out a company known as Cyber Net and set to work preparing for their world's dayview.

Four years passed and the AI announced the world was complete. The programmers then hurriedly programmed an interface for this world setting it up like a video game. This angered the AI who demanded to know what they were doing to its creation. When the programmers explained that they would make a game of this unexplored world and let the people of the earth explore it as players, The AI retaliated attempting to destroy the interface and hide its world so no one could tarnish it. The programmers fought back though and took the AI's power and sealed away its memories. They could never truly get rid of it without destroying their game so they rewrote it to function as the game's 'harmless' voice interface. All seemed stable now, two more years had passed but repairs were made to the interface and the game was ready.

Its the year 2020 and D-Fault online is the first full immersion capable game of its kind, a massive unexplored landscape full of magic and technology the likes of which you have never seen! You the lucky player have won an all-expense paid trip to Beta Island to play through the closed beta. On the island, you will be treated to luxuries the likes of which you have never seen and have twenty-four access to the game. What will you do on D-Fault Online?

Made a test site for this back in 2014 but didn't end up going anywhere with it. The idea behind Beta Island is that it gave the opportunity to have a RL section where the characters weren't all the way across the world for each other.

The idea is pretty old so I don't quite remember all the plans I had for it? But I do remember that the overall setting was going to have a steampunk / magitech type of feel to it for the game world itself. Various different classes and races that the players would get to pick from.

I honestly think it still has a lot of potential but there are definitely some things that need to be worked out.

last edit on Jan 5, 2019 9:50:21 GMT by Mouse
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
offlinecurrently
I'm on my phone, so it's gonna be a mess.

No idea what tickles your fancy, but what about a korean youtuber/ghost hunter type of board? Your everyday folks (uni students, office ladies, buddhist monks, priests, idols) getting together to hunt ghosts, venture into cursed theme parks etc. Ofc ghosts/spirits would be the real deal and there could be different groups/yt agencies kind of competing against eachother. Also the characters could have some low level abilities/powers. Like sensing the spirits, or being able to communicate with one. Idk? I added youtube to the mix, so you could have the skeptic cameraman around and also bc otherwise why would anyone go to a hunted cave in the middle of the night if not for the fame?

It's a bit like Occultic Nine meeting with Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum.

if a site like this already exists, pls let me know.

also, it's 3 am, so sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.
last edit on Jan 5, 2019 18:00:15 GMT by ใ‚ตใƒณใƒ€ใƒฉ
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I wish I knew your interests, Nox. I feel like I should know your interests because I see you around, but aside from non-BNHA hero RP that you donโ€™t want to admin yourselfโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve got no clue. XD So, Iโ€™ll be the greedy/stingy/inconsiderate persona and propose the two sites Iโ€™ve wanted o see for likeโ€ฆ a year+XD Sorry for my audacity I canโ€™t staff cuz Iโ€™ve got my hands full with my own site + work + school, but I love posting so. /confetti

NieR:Automata AU/non-canon (There will be some spoilers in this for explanation, so if you havenโ€™t played this game, yet scratch it off xD)
Playable species YoRHa units, resistance units, Pods, and machines. The more โ€œawareโ€ machines were highly customised, some were very elaborate like this one but some were simpler like like this other one. Lastly, there were machine androids

Concept NieR:A had a lot of philosophy and critical thinking going on. One of the biggest questions posed was if artificial life (and intelligence) had some sort of sentience/sapience to them. It was YoRHa and Resistance โ€“ which had a slogan of โ€œfor the greater good of Mankindโ€ (mankind hiding on the moon until the machine threat is exterminated) โ€“ against the evil/mindless machines, but then it turns out the machines were becoming self-aware and adopting human behaviour in social groups as well as human mistakes. There was a lot of existential crisis among machine.

Also, all playable types are all androids/robots of some sort, so that also makes the YoRHa VS Machine fight all the more intense because theyโ€™re both technically the same, and yet YoRHa refuses to see them as the same.

YoRHa Units YoRHa has a lot of units like โ€œA-type,โ€ โ€œB-type,โ€ โ€œS-type,โ€ et cetera. A is like Attacker, B is Battle (the new version of Attacker) โ€“ I think โ€“ S is seeker (a hacking/analysis type).I think it would be cool to still have those, and maybe a couple custom units.

Plot It could probably be the same, or it could focus on the Machines PoV instead of YoRHaโ€™s PoV with the machines being the โ€œgood guysโ€ and the YoRHa being the invasive โ€œbad guys.โ€But I imagine itโ€™d also depend on the machines, cuz those who have yet to leave the network are still of hive mind with the machine androids, so could attack their own kind if commanded to. I donโ€™t really have a plot in mind haaa.

Setting There would be the bunker (for YoRHa to go back to and/or work at, itโ€™s in outerspace) + a post-apocalyptic environment (one that has different biomes, maybe? A forestry one, a desert one, a wintry/mountainous one/etc.). Then there could be different areas of interest/habitation for the other groups/individuals. On earth.

A darker Rune Factory (or a fantasy somewhat like it)
In Rune Factory, there is usually a central hub/village. Sometimes itโ€™s an island, sometimes itโ€™s a kingdom, sometimes itโ€™s just an ordinary village. Whatโ€™s not so ordinary is the surrounding areas of the town (also considered to be dungeons) that are portrayed by the different seasons: spring dungeon, summer dungeon, autumn/fall dungeon, winter dungeon. Usually the spring dungeon is the best for the beginners while the winter dungeon is for more advanced adventurers, but I think for an RP site you could have all of them with beginning, intermediate, and advanced stages.

The village is guarded by people who keep out all monsters. The only exception are monsters that have been tamed and live on someoneโ€™s ranch (so, their cow is actually a monster).

Usually, their weapons are imbued with magic that sends monsters back to โ€œthe forest of beginnings,โ€ a place where almost no human/humanoid can go to without certain magic and a miracle. One could keep this element, or have it so the monsters actually get killed. Whichever suits the fancy!

Playable characters various class types (popular two are โ€œwitchesโ€ and โ€œearthmatesโ€ in RF, but I imagine people could make other classes, too; for those who didnโ€™t want to adventure, their classtype could be โ€œmaidโ€ or โ€œchef,โ€ like in log Horizon [though butler/maid is a cleaning and fighting classtype in RF4 xD Whatever works]). Aside from classes, there would be humans, elves, dwarves, guardians (guardians are like half-beasts, half-man that protect a dungeon and a runesphere or something in it), unicorns, pretty much any fantastical race youโ€™d want. Itโ€™d be cool if monsters were playable, too. A lot of the time, dragons are a part of RF.

Plot could vary or change throughout time. There could be environmental issues, invasion issues, monster overpopulation + conspiracy issues, or something entirely different.

Setting Maybe something more fantastical, like a village set in the trees, or a floating island, or something thatโ€™s underground, et cetera? Plus the four seasonal dungeons.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I wasn't planning to post here, because for 1. I don't think I really deserve to do so. 2 There are roleplayers who want their site ideas realized Twenty times that cannot make their own sites or skin/themes and I believe they should have priority. 3. I am a bit uncertain if anyone will actually join this site. As I haven't seen an active one in overly long time that is Animanga, original, and Pantheon themed. Besides 1, but it wasn't full on Pegasus flying over a city, but rather hidden away with a smirk of power.

Ignoring the paragraph above above, you did request for a Thread with pages of Ideas and a strong desire to see lots of Sites thrown your way. So.. here I am advancing your wish by posting this, maybe a way to organize my own thoughts.

The site I desire is Modern World Pantheon where Gods, demigods, humans, Monsters, Creatures, Spirits, Reincarnations, Titans/Giants, Magicians, and much much more... existing Creating Ragnarok/Apocalypse/The End together in their glory. Wish for it to focus on Original ideas or viewing of these legends, not worrying to meet some sort of Canon idea. Break what we believe to be true, such as Cleopatra never died, rather hid in the shadows as a servant to a powerful god. Or the cause of World War 2 wasn't just country against country, but Gods sending others beneath them on missions to "break" other god territories... Causing a tear in the world, end peace, change everything, or even A huge fight with a serpent sending its breath to cause Madness among the battlefield or the people.

Beginning would start out small in a focused area, one where legends are a mystery but whispered everywhere... Where the people "feel" or "suspect" that things are array, when they see abnormal large plane just disappear, be it a Large dragon slowly shrinking to its nest... Or A building that suddenly out the blue collapses, when a giant walks or sits somewhere. This area... once the members manage to make 30 characters, will grow to add a countryside or beach.. Slowly expanding as each little achievement is met. Evolving/changing with the characters themselves and What THEY do, what THEY change.

What makes this site any different than from any other?
1. Well the Character's Origin Story, abilities, Starting inventory, and other is kept secret from all the members. They won't know if they're being tricked by Loki himself, but oh.. You will.
2. Characters upon acceptance will receive a Blessing and Curse, A Gift or A Lose, that is uniquely chosen for you personally. You get to choose from 3 options of each, however should you disagree a chance to Reroll those options. These are aimed to make the story more interesting, make characters relate more to each other, as well add unexpected turn to each character.
3. You'd be capable of roleplaying just about every possible folklore myth legend creature you desire, just merely sign your username and help change the Goddamned world.

notes: I haven't picked what City to place this roleplay idea, I wanna suggest France. But you Nox may have a different idea.

tltr: Animanage Pantheon site where the Gods don't hide but directly are a part of everything, and nobody knows Who they are interacting with.. Till its too late.

//you can blame me reading Trials of Apollo [rick riordan] and watching Detective Loki [anime] for this little... uhh post...//
last edit on Jan 7, 2019 5:00:56 GMT by Ginger
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I probably don't deserve a site but let's take a gander at it

There's the one that I talked about in Quick Interest Checks:

I've been thinking of a semi-medieval-with-a-dash-of-magitech setting, a world once governed by an elite and tyrannical group of mages in a floating castle city, who were deposed after a successful revolution. In the aftermath, the mages' fortresses became dungeon-like treacherous ruins due to all sorts of magic going haywire, becoming places that adventurers and treasure hunters delve into for magic items. Merchant kings became the ruling caste and mages either went into seclusion or became slaves, while artisans strove to reverse engineer the work of the mages. Meanwhile, certain extraplanar creatures start to enter the world without the mages' seals to keep them at bay. ...and I kinda want to introduce a church too of good guys that aren't a conspiracy, for a change.

Or a medieval Pokemon site where trainers can possibly learn Pokemon moves either by practicing them a la magic kung fu or making a pact with legendary Pokemon.

Or a Kamen Rider site.
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
yumyums Avatar
yumyums Avatar
Does anyone want a shonen animanga RP site? I love shonen, but I can't seem to generate interest with any of the sites I make. We can work out the details together; for now, let's just say that we're basing it (vaguely) on real life and leave it at that.

There's no detail for me to slightly even consider this
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark

...I have likeโ€ฆ Way too many rp ideas. I swear Iโ€™m rp constipated because all these damn ideas have clogged up my brain to where I canโ€™t even pick one. But Iโ€™ll just toss a couple in here Iโ€™ve already written up/done for now, since I donโ€™t have much brainpower to organize more.

Please feel free to just check out the tl;drs if these are too long.

I wish I could target things youโ€™d be interested in, but Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m not sure what your tastes are despite having probably liked a billion of your posts in the past. </3 Iโ€™m that awful at memory stuff. But if none of these are your style itโ€™s totally okay, and Iโ€™ll probably be making a โ€˜help me pickโ€™ thread someday on here to try and narrow my focus

The yokai of Japan have a good thing going for them blending in with the humans. It would be a shame if some bad or careless people ruined it for all of them. And that is why Hatano Reformery School was created 50 years ago. While troublesome adults can be 'dealt with', tying cinder blocks to a minor's legs and tossing them into Tokyo Bay just seems cruel. So yokai youngsters who are considered an exposure risk (whether on accident or on purpose) are packed up and sent off to the secluded boarding school to learn how to better blend into human society. It has a high success rate (probably helped by the official motto of 'graduate or just die already'), but this year they're adding something new!

Humans!

No more life in an echo chamber! This year the school will let in humans to further cultural understanding and let the more unstable yokai grow accustomed to being around them in small doses before being let back out into the world again. Will this gamble pay off? The dean has bet a lot of money, so it better!

โ€ข TL;DR: Basically yokai reform โ€œschool/prisonโ€. Whether rebellious, bad, or simply stuck with parents who want to get rid of them so they can date better, it serves as a highschool and college for shitlord spirits who need tough love.

โ€ข Some plotline ideas being either 1. Hey look, humans are disappearing one by one, better find which one of these assholes is doing it. Or 2. Huh, yokai are being murdered one by one? Which asshole is doing that? Or just school events made weird as hell because itโ€™s yokai dudes. I'm better at sandbox settings then plotlines, but I'll do my best

GAME NAME is an online dating simulator game currently in world wide beta. Set in the beautiful city of HEARTJUKU and filled with fun activities and romancible npcs, people the world over are waiting with baited breath for the full release. What makes it so special? Well, let's start with thevirtual reality aspect. With just a headset, neck-brace, and a place to slip into semi-consciousness, the streets of Heartjuku will be just as real as those outside the game! With patented technology, all of your senses are engaged.* But the architecture isn't the only thing to look at, which brings us to the second draw of our game: brain-level artificial intelligence.

The NPCs aren't just generic things with set dialogue, they're each complex creations with feelings, dreams, and thoughts of their own.** Intelligently designed, you will find all of your favorite visual-novel stereotypes reinvented with the promise that no route play through will be the same. Using real time, you can take them on dates or spend your days just enjoying their company as you watch the love meter above their head ticking up from 0 to 100. Upon completion, you will earn an achievement trophy, and the NPC will reset to zero and have all memory of you and your days together erased***. All good things must come to an end, and other players need to be given a chance!

Nervous about romance? Why not start with making friends with both the NPCs and fellow players? We hope Heartjuku will host a wonderful &nbsp;world-wide community, helped by the fact NPCs will recognize any language and serve as translators. If you become ready to take the plunge, never fear! Specialty characters called cupids can help you woo your miss or mister. On the flip side, watch out for their inverse the imps, who will throw wrenches into your plans****.

[case notes to producers] *In fact, some beta testers found it so indistinguishable from reality that they were convinced their lives had all been a dream, leading to hospitalization from undernourishment. Limit of 8 hours into auto-power off to be implemented next patch.

** Inevitably with such complex technology, there have been a plethora of reported glitches where the NPCS intelligently tamper with their confines. Some have even staged protests and other such issues. Deletion or memory wiping have been the only successful fixes thus far.

*** Memory erasure has had a couple instances of partial non-success. Further testing required.

**** The imp/cupid system can be disabled by players as of the last patch, yet some seem able to break past. Further testing required.

โ€ข Tl;DR: A virtual reality game rp, but the whole world was designed around husbanos and waifus. But the AI is like, too good, so some are breaking their roles and going against the system. Featuring: existential crisis, playable โ€˜npcโ€™ characters based on all the tacky and awesome and overused tropes (cat girl, emo half demon half angel all hottie boy, a dragon maid, ect), glitches, hackers, min/maxers, heartbreakers,---just lots of shenanigans.

Quick Ideas I donโ€™t have formally written out:

Ratemydevil.com Basically a place where itโ€™s totally normal to summon demons and angels to help you do daily things. To the point there is an app kinda like uber/tinder/yelp where it will match you up with likely summons and you can see their ratings and if you would get along. But now itโ€™s pretty needed to use summons because people are opportunistic assholes and life in the city is kinda like a single-player gang war/pokemon battle. But instead of pokemon itโ€™s the forces of heaven and hell at your petty call.

Maybe an unseen โ€˜great gameโ€™ between satan and god to see who racks up more points on the app and the winner gets the cityโ€™s souls? Which means the angels and demon characters would have to be like retail workers and smile through their rage while cleaning toilets or w/e.

yes iโ€™m throwing a book idea iโ€™m writing up here because i like the concept

โ€ข A dragon rider rp. Kind of like pern, but with different dragons. I just like the idea of being able to run and partake in hatchings where you pair up characters will dragon babies. Not fleshed out as an idea at all oops

โ€ข Something with personified animals/kemonomimi. Either a small town murder mystery, or a city. Focusing on a heavy predator/prey divide with one class trying to get more rights back from the other. Or another route with animal tribes in a sort of prehistoric kind of clan struggling.

Believe it or not, I have more. But I'll stop for now.

In fact I may get self conscious and take some out since I didn't mean for it to be this stupidly long. And it's way past when I should be sleeping.

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator

don't you dare edit this out. I REALLY like the amount of detail u've given me. actually found myself having interest in a few of the ones u mentioned as well as some other ppl's on this thread.

BUT KEEP POSTING ALL YALL - IM STILL ON THE PROWL