Thoughts on a BNHA combat site?

pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
I was thinking of a BNHA site where you could play as canons or ocs- idk if i want it stat based or not, but i do want combat to be a thing. I'm pretty new to making sites, though, so I was thinking of gathering a few people together on discord or whatever so I could have multiple opinions on stuff. Thoughts? Suggestions? Snide remarks?

If you're interested in helping on discord, shoot me your username/number I guess ^_^
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
One word. Yes.

I have been eager to have a bnha site going for a long time now. If you are dead set on getting something going, count me in!

Combat? That's most certainly a yes yes yes.

Me personally. It'd be nice to reference canon characters and events, but the site would be great when it's a whole bunch of original material.

So, I'll definitely send my discord here shortly to catch up with you on this idea! o-o 
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
YES. YES. and yes.

I usually don't like playing canons - I mean, you know, if Midoriya shounen is there, then the OCs might feel... less important? - but I just love the canon heroes way too much - Best Jeanist, I am looking at you ma boy :wink, wink: - to say no to a canon bnha roleplay. Maybe you could focus more on the heroes outside of the academy? Like the hero agencies, fighting crime, saving kittens from trees, kicking some good-old villain arse. But idk, a lot of people like school settings, so you shouldn't listen to me (:

Anyway, good luck ~~

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.