Full Skin and Graphics Request

aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
I'm in the process of revamping my dream site (i.e. the RP I've wanted for many, many years and finally made) and that requires a new skin. I'd like one built for the board, if possible. I know that's a lot of work, and no one should want to do it just willy-nilly, but I'm willing to throw money at it because this means a great deal to me. If anyone is interested in taking me up on this, I'll put my discord at the bottom. Feel free to add me, or have me add you, and I will share deets and the site in question, and anything else you need to begin working on it. I'm also really flexible as far as rates go - again, this means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from y'all. Also, if I'm not including enough or did something wrong with this request, feel free to give me a slap. 

Kiin#3415 is my discord.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.