write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
203written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
I am the absolute worst at living in the moment. I am always trying to out-think my feelings and plan ahead so that nothing surprises me. Which of course doesn't... work.

It's very weird realizing I need to stop trying to control everything and just let things happen. For good or bad. I'm very bad at it, but I'm getting better.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
so apparently i got invited to playtest hades ii but only found out 3 days after the test timeline ended.

the email was sent to me 6 days ago. which i didnt see bc i was focused on rl and didnt check my emails.

from this day on i'm never touching grass again yall. smh.

coming soon.
pronounsshe/her
203written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
It is comical how so many people in power have the same exact stress response, no matter where I work or the gender of the person involved.

My job suddenly becomes pretzeling myself to spare feelings lest I trigger a defensive landmine that hits me with endless bullets of criticism. And sometimes the landmine goes off anyway, because it alleviates their stress to take it out on someone. But they act as if I invited it, for daring to ask for the things I need to do my job.

At least I know itโ€™s not personal. Itโ€™s just annoying.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW