write a reply

Post a Random Thought

252written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar

Dude, Lunar Silver Star Story was great. It's still funny people find these lyrics more memorable even though they were completely fabricated, as opposed to the remake which had actual translations instead.

It's nice that both songs work, but singing about langels was kind of out-of-character and non sequitur when the original song is about her trepidations leaving behind everything she's ever known to travel to some unknown land in the distance with the idiot she loves.

Extremely fitting, when you consider this point in the story kind of marks the start of the actual epic adventure, rather than a quest to gather dragon dung to make money.

I could rant about this game for days.
last edit on Oct 4, 2024 14:44:42 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,556written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
traveller Avatar

Dude, Lunar Silver Star Story was great. It's still funny people find these lyrics more memorable even though they were completely fabricated, as opposed to the remake which had actual translations instead.

It's nice that both songs work, but singing about langels was kind of out-of-character and non sequitur when the original song is about her trepidations leaving behind everything she's ever known to travel to some unknown land in the distance with the idiot she loves.

Extremely fitting, when you consider this point in the story kind of marks the start of the actual epic adventure, rather than a quest to gather dragon dung to make money.

I could rant about this game for days.

ia with you despite not remembering much of lunar story. i was too young when i played it but i remember very specific moments that stayed with me today. like the memories of my past life i can't make sense of, but feel very personal and important :)) also i think it's what started (or revealed) my love for arrogant characters who eventually make amends, flipping their own trope to themselves.

also i was very much in love with the axe lady... now that i think about it, i think this is also what ignited my love for women that can choke me...

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW