Post a Random Thought

pronounsnb
5written posts
j.earned bits
offlinecurrently
j.
j. Avatar

i expect too much patience from people.

after inevitably disappearing for at least a few months out of each year, for no good reason, i rely on courtesy to ease the readjustment period of a return. which is super irresponsible as, with time, i see my old, "real", relationships turning into not much more than memories. no doubt with the same sentiment behind its decay that i'm talking about in regard to my internet presence. i need to live now and not three months from now when i feel more comfortable. i need to cherish the people that tolerate me— build up the positive interactions we have instead of steadily pushing everyone away. if i keep neglecting that positivity in my life, regardless of its physical distance to me, i'm afraid i'll end up an embittered (very pleased that's a real word) old fuck with nothing good to say about the experience left behind them.

aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
my brain for the past two days has been "you're leaving for a few days and everyone's gonna forget about you"
so, to retaliate against my brain, i watched a mini-series and listened to a new music group i found.
take that, invasive thoughts
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
im so out fo shape and i hate myself but i dont WANT to hate myself anyore so i fucking took a walk at 3 am bc its more like 3 pm for me and it qwas alrwady do HOT but u know what i fucking DID IT i walked a whole fuckign mile i feel like im dying but in a good way im so ptroud of myself even tho i had to take some breaks and use myinhalor BUT I DID IT IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING THO HTAT MIGHT BE THE SWEAT
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW