pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Can this big meeting not exist? I know it is helpful, but I prefer not spending several days anxious, stressed and overstimulated. I understand it’s existence, but that doesn’t mean I cannot hate the after effects that leave me as a mental mess for multiple days.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i'm begging u, if u post an ad for a site, make the image clickable, i just wanna press the big button.
or if u insist on including links on the bottom (not my personal fave) pls make sure one of them is for the main page of your site. like let me feel the vibe before i go to info pages, i'll check them out in my own good time
pronounshe/him
33written posts
crunchearned bits
offlinecurrently
crunch
crunch Avatar
i do the phone shit at walmart and i am getting so goddamn sick of people refusing to learn how to do the most basic shit on their phones, especially if they've had it for years

"oh teehee im not very tech-savvy" ok become tech-savvy. you literally don't have any excuse. i don't like it either but that's the world we live in now you can't expect everyone to bend over backwards and wipe your ass for you just because you don't wanna learn how to use a printer for fucks sake
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW