912written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
crunch Avatar
i do the phone shit at walmart and i am getting so goddamn sick of people refusing to learn how to do the most basic shit on their phones, especially if they've had it for years

"oh teehee im not very tech-savvy" ok become tech-savvy. you literally don't have any excuse. i don't like it either but that's the world we live in now you can't expect everyone to bend over backwards and wipe your ass for you just because you don't wanna learn how to use a printer for fucks sake
oh no my mother found you
pronounshe/him
33written posts
crunchearned bits
offlinecurrently
crunch
crunch Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
crunch Avatar
i do the phone shit at walmart and i am getting so goddamn sick of people refusing to learn how to do the most basic shit on their phones, especially if they've had it for years

"oh teehee im not very tech-savvy" ok become tech-savvy. you literally don't have any excuse. i don't like it either but that's the world we live in now you can't expect everyone to bend over backwards and wipe your ass for you just because you don't wanna learn how to use a printer for fucks sake
oh no my mother found you
and i am sure she is very sweet and nice, but i'm gonna have a fucking coronary if another ancient stegosaurus of an old person stumbles into walmart and acts like it's my fault that they can't remember the four-digit passcode to their fucking phone

on a more positive note i just chuffed two PB+J's and i feel great
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sometimes i think about the fact there are people who are uber harsh over making sure you only use gender neutral names for nonbinary characters. and i, as an enby person am a walking contradiction to that (the name i use is commonly seen as a masculine adjacent name). most names have meanings or honestly just sound nice that are unrelated to gender so the fact this is still prelevant is just a bit amusing but silly to me.

last edit on Feb 18, 2023 17:13:05 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe/him
801written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
zac Avatar
sometimes i think about the fact there are people who are uber harsh over making sure you only use gender neutral names for nonbinary characters. and i, as an enby person am a walking contradiction to that (the name i use is commonly seen as a masculine adjacent name). most names have meanings or honestly just sound nice that are unrelated to gender so the fact this is still prelevant is just a bit amusing but silly to me.

wait ppl do this?

are they brain-poisoned tiktok queers or are they idiot cis people who don't understand that nonbinary people literally use gendered names all the time?

i'm literally nonbinary and my name is Lucian :/. Nonbinary does not mean "gender neutral", it's an umbrella term and some of us are also men/women/both lmao.
last edit on Feb 18, 2023 20:25:22 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I'm drawing again, I feel so inspired lately. It's really rewarding to do free art for people's original characters, their reactions when they see my finished product makes me feel so happy. ♥
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW