aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
bex Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
-cri- end of school year.....
me crawling on my hands and knees bc i have a paper and a final due tomorrow night for different classes

rip the college kids.... i meant it more because my child will be home all summer. i wouldnt mind this if i had a better living situation. it's got nothing to do with him and everything to do with the anxiety everyone else causes me because of him.

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
In 10 days I'll be the head / store manager of the place I work. It's crazy cause it wasn't supposed to happen until next year.

Definitely intimidated by having to learn a lot in a short amount of time, but I'm also excited.

Man - my life has taken such a drastic turn from where I was a year ago.
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
hey everyone, my water of the day is Pink Pineapple Surprise. you know I'm putting it in my blue Stanley Hudson Cup.

recipe:
1 Crush Pineapple packet
3 Pumps Strawberry Syrup
4 Pumps Pina Colada Syrup
1 Pump Cupcake Syrup
6 shots of tequila

follow me for more water recipes. be sure to check out my tiktok too for all your watertok needs
pls let this be real i love this kinda stuff
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
getting real annoyed that literally every time i try to order from starbucks, they have some reason why i can't do that

how hard is it for me to just order a brownie for pickup ffs-

rickroll requested
aliasRinse, Oakey
pronounsShe/Her
90written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
I usually leave my wallet in my car because I have zero self-control and make impulsive purchases when I see targeted ads (damn you Facebook for knowing who I am and harassing me with "silly goose university" sweatshirts) but am always too lazy to go out and get my card. It's the most effective way to save money until my car gets broken into but whatever. Not today, tho. The wallet made its way inside and now I have ordered the sickest Spike Spiegel tapestry for my bedroom (as well as a sweater with a goose wielding a knife). I am weak. ٩(˘◡˘)۶

an original powers rp
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW