phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
casual reminder to staff teams to go through their affiliates + give them new banners if you used to use nickpic for your buttons
last edit on May 7, 2023 18:02:47 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
hey everyone, my water of the day is Pink Pineapple Surprise. you know I'm putting it in my blue Stanley Hudson Cup.

recipe:
1 Crush Pineapple packet
3 Pumps Strawberry Syrup
4 Pumps Pina Colada Syrup
1 Pump Cupcake Syrup
6 shots of tequila

follow me for more water recipes. be sure to check out my tiktok too for all your watertok needs
pls let this be real i love this kinda stuff

Sadly, no. I'm not cool enough to be a watertokker. I'm just a h2poser 😔
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
as my head admin once said, the thread cycle starts when you first get a new thread. so the idea is when you first get a thread you have to look for your next thread, your exit opportunity.

and then you got to look at the—even if it's like, outside of your plot—and you look at the requirements for said thread and the requirements, like, what you fulfill now, and that's called: THE GAP.

the SKILL GAP, right?

and you're looking to fill that up. so you're like, okay, this, if i wanna be, like if i just got an new member level position i wanna get now like canon, whatever, whatever, i look at what's requirement for canon and 'oh, if i'm not doing x, y, z, that's needed for that canon position' then i work towards it.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW