aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
i have posts in my head but i think i have to shake them out like crumbs at the bottom of a pringles can.

aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
While it is fascinating to test and push the limits of A.I and its applications, I absolutely cannot stand Pinterest these days. Like bruh, it's just soulless thirst traps with disfigured fingers, tits or limbs. Can't find real art (drawn by actual human artists) and hunt down their sources anymore ;-;
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
240written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
genuinely feels really good to cut a chunk of hair off after not having a haircut for 9 months combined with not really taking great care of it. my students are gonna be shook because i took off a proper amount but it just feels so much better
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
my cat stole my glasses. my necklace. and my hair ties. please kitten i need those. i know you are Crow in name, but can we not Crow in nature?

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
last day of schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool finally (it's not for me, but at least i don't have to go to work but still get paid for the next two months)
last edit on Jun 7, 2023 12:47:00 GMT by bex
Tidal Wave
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
looking through my steam library has the same effect as going to my fridge and not finding food. how long until the expectation lower to find something worth doing lol

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW