write a reply

Post a Random Thought

83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
The wedding last night left so much booze and if they don’t come and claim it I swear I’m taking that unopened carton home. And someone left their (most likely illegal) vape pen here. There’s heaps of food scraps for the chookens which is nice!

Overall it looks like they had a real good time!
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Finally out of my writing slump, but I'm also so tired from work these days that it works against me sometimes. Carrying a little notebook around helps, however.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I would not wish this day on anyone aside from talking with guys in the voice chat, that was fun. I mean, I didn't get to play Persona 5 even a little! Tragic.
Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
iota Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
I would not wish this day on anyone aside from talking with guys in the voice chat, that was fun. I mean, I didn't get to play Persona 5 even a little! Tragic.

I haven't beaten it yet because I'm afraid of coming to an end. |:
Is there anything to do once you beat the game, or does it give you the option to play through again, but with your uh... traits (like guts, cuz I noticed there were guts options impossibly early in the game), or anything like that?

It's pretty much impossible to do everything in a persona game on your first run; new-game plus mode lets you keep all your money, persona, equipment, skill cards and social stat levels (so you can date makoto sooner) from your first playthrough. There's also a new boss fight in mementos with the twins, and a persona you can only fuse in NG+ (you'll know which one when you see it). This'll all make getting through dungeons significantly easier, allowing you to spend more time doing things in the real world you didn't have time for in your first run. I highly recommend it.
last edit on Sept 2, 2018 5:38:53 GMT by Máscara de Tigre
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
iota Avatar

I haven't beaten it yet because I'm afraid of coming to an end. |:
Is there anything to do once you beat the game, or does it give you the option to play through again, but with your uh... traits (like guts, cuz I noticed there were guts options impossibly early in the game), or anything like that?

It's pretty much impossible to do everything in a persona game on your first run; new-game plus mode lets you keep all your money, persona, equipment, skill cards and social stat levels (so you can date makoto sooner) from your first playthrough. There's also a new boss fight in mementos with the twins, and a persona you can only fuse in NG+ (you'll know which one when you see it). This'll all make getting through dungeons significantly easier, allowing you to spend more time doing things in the real world you didn't have time for in your first run. I highly recommend it.

I affection you. I can now beat the game with some peace of mind. ;w; and then play it again >:3

83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
fuck it imma try something real ambitious with this site layout pray for me pls

edit: i am both smorter and more dumberer than I thought but I'm getting what I had in mind done?

edit 3: what if i just changed all the templates to have rounded corners

edit 4: fuck.
last edit on Sept 2, 2018 10:48:59 GMT by tiefling
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW