write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe / him
129written posts
TAIKO ★earned bits
offlinecurrently
TAIKO ★
TAIKO ★ Avatar
call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again.
iota Avatar

I affection you. I can now beat the game with some peace of mind. ;w; and then play it again >:3

you won’t regret it. the ending is wonderful, though not in a cliche manner which makes it even better. and then u know, NG+ is for the people insane enough to play through it all again. like me. but seven times. NG+8 let’s go baby
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
To anyone that only makes stuff for jcink and feels awkward about it, don't. You are great and fine just doing stuff for jcink even though we're on Proboards. We picked Proboards to host P2 because there were other jcink resource sites out there, but not really any Proboards ones. In the end, we're a resource site for the animanga community as a whole, which includes jcink sites and I <3 seeing stuff being made for them too.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
tiefling Avatar
fuck it imma try something real ambitious with this site layout pray for me pls

edit: i am both smorter and more dumberer than I thought but I'm getting what I had in mind done?

edit 3: what if i just changed all the templates to have rounded corners

edit 4: fuck.

this sounds like a saga from start to finish but also a completely accurate description of how coding anything really goes as a process

pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
I intended to spend the last two hours coding templates, but instead made a new banner... WEEEEEEEEE

I have spent hours searching for images and deleting and remaking advertisements for my site :/ I am super picky about them. Super picky so I know the struggle <3
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
pixie pie Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
I intended to spend the last two hours coding templates, but instead made a new banner... WEEEEEEEEE
I have spent hours searching for images and deleting and remaking advertisements for my site :/ I am super picky about them. Super picky so I know the struggle <3
uvu ur site is so cute and the gfx too. also as expected, moon's skins are <3
last edit on Sept 2, 2018 13:44:15 GMT by von
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,737written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I've really gotten into Gundam these last few months. I've watched Gundam 00, Gundam Wing, Gundam Unicorn, and Iron Blooded Orphans. I just started Gundam SEED.

I'm aslo planning to order some Gunpla to build. I believe it's safe to say that they've made a fan out of me.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

me: goes to the beach one (1) time this summer
also me: returns from the beach overheated, dehydrated and carrying a fever the next day despite doing all the right things

this stay home, weak binch body has failed me for the last time

when do we get to trade in for newer models?

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW