pronounsHe/Him
12written posts
Abderianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abderian
Abderian Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
rp isn't "dying" the kids are just all rping on character ai instead 💀

i should just have ai write all my posts to free up my time so i can spend it doing what this hobby is all about, hanging out on discord
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I couldn't be more excited for the new Spider-Man. Not only is he one of my favorite fictional characters, Venom is one of my favorite villains and it looks they're doing something super fun with him.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
havent touched hsr since i pulled welt and its on topic with welt, i still know next to nothing but fanartists who draw him with wrinkles and eyebags, are so based. draw him older actually. im having an awakening and will be compelled to continue if i keep seeing these artworks
pronounsAny
592written posts
offlinecurrently
Extra Dimensional Cat
Part of the Furniture
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
hot take: people who bash a game and it’s company should not be allowed to then play it. It’s not as cute as you think it is.

And no i’m not talking about deserved criticism like end-game content or other game mechanics but actually bashing and constant complaining about things that don’t matter or even necessarily make sense.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
letter Avatar
Random thought: I am happier today.
I am, too. Just a little, but I am.
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Honestly, should just bait-and-switch the Discord crowd

"Totally normal and legit 'literate' Discord Rp"

"Where are the RP channels?"

"Oh yeah uh we had some controversy or something idk so we moved all IC to a forum so a rogue Discord mod can't delete people's stuff"

800iq 4d chess
last edit on Jul 23, 2023 8:14:37 GMT by Phantasm
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Phantasm Avatar
Honestly, should just bait-and-switch the Discord crowd

"Totally normal and legit 'literate' Discord Rp"

"Where are the RP channels?"

"Oh yeah uh we had some controversy or something idk so we moved all IC to a forum so a rogue Discord mod can't delete people's stuff"

800iq 4d chess

gotta be honest, as someone who used to do "literate discord rp" and has tried introducing more than a few of them to forum rp, you'd be lucky to get even a fourth of them to give it a shot in the first place and even more so to get even a fourth of those people to actually stick around past the frustrations of learning the nuances of the software + community + site expectations

0/10, would not recommend, just gonna be frustrating for everyone involved

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
gotta be honest, as someone who used to do "literate discord rp" and has tried introducing more than a few of them to forum rp, you'd be lucky to get even a fourth of them to give it a shot in the first place and even more so to get even a fourth of those people to actually stick around past the frustrations of learning the nuances of the software + community + site expectations

0/10, would not recommend, just gonna be frustrating for everyone involved

lmao true

Alternatively, there's nothing wrong with having a smaller hyper-focused rp with a handful of people you know well - it's how I got started and it worked better than most (?) sites I've been on. I saw you've got that panfandom thing in that vein going, I've never done panfan before (though i may soonish idk the idea is warming on me) but I wish you luck with it!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW