pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
the dnd-ification of rp needs to be stopped. you CANNOT make me do math (or use discord dice bots for that matter) to decide how my rp pans out. it kills the writing process and the fun fr
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
bex Avatar
the dnd-ification of rp needs to be stopped. you CANNOT make me do math (or use discord dice bots for that matter) to decide how my rp pans out. it kills the writing process and the fun fr
I'm inclined to agree and this is for someone that plays in about 3 D&D games lol. Some dice rolls on the forum are fine as long as it's used sparingly (e.g. we have an event 'racing' thread with some mario-kart-esque RNG) but yeah, too much just make brain go brr... 

that also reminds me. I have a session 0 tomorrow. 
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
All of my rp decisions usually come down to coin flips or asking the tatsu bot lol. even the important plot things that should sometimes not be left to chance. flip coins. dont do math. math is awful.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
the fact that "eat a d!#%" is now part of our court record from our head judge is amazing

was he quoting a defendant? yes. does that make it any less amazing? absolutely not

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
car insurance is such a joke lol. registered for a quote. $400 for liability a month. A MONTH. made my spouse do it. $98. Same cars. same drivers. same company. same premium. what nonsense is this. lolol

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW