aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
78written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
good luck, babe <3

if i could heckimggg wordsmith good, oooh, i would be so powerful - i could write a little lesbian dragon riders novel fashioned precisely for me alone perhaps - but instead at any given moment i don't remember almost all vocabulary ever.

ps. 275 f2p rolls saved and ready for qiubai.
last edit on Aug 17, 2023 9:21:12 GMT by shizuka
pronounshe/him
796written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
i used to find it a red flag when someone couldn't find a single site they liked and then i started getting old and my patience for FC drama and long apps and post templates ran out. on top of that, i stopped joining new sites.

like that's all so much work and nonsense for a site that is probably gonna last a month, right? so i just... don't join a lot of sites anymore. i still have sites i like, ofc, and a few of them aren't even mine, but man. realizing the things that are commonplace in site culture are things i just do not like has changed my perception a lot.

Basically, the older I get, the more I realize WoW RP ruined everything I knew about forum culture.
last edit on Aug 17, 2023 13:40:43 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
my brain, on her hands and knees: pls for the love of god, code or post something or use your brain for something
also me: destiny :) competitive overwatch :)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW