1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Sharp Avatar
iPhone season is here, and so begins my 3 months of hell as the guy who takes escallations at work.

Nothing you say or do will get you a special deal. Apple directly approves any deals they allow the carriers to make.

as someone who currently works for said place who makes the said things and does their technical support - every eight seconds we get a call. Also I hate that said fruit place can't freaking allow us the training for the FREAKING ITEMS WE SUPPORT until the freaking keynote comes out. You know, go shove it up your butt cause I ain't answering the questions on it, cause I haven't freaking watched it and you're going to pay me for watching one hour and fifty minutes of a glorified powerpoint.
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
When you've had a site finished and ready for months, but the fear that it's going to flop and make everyone think you're an unreliable admin makes you keep hesitating to open it.

When you actually have two sites ready + ideas, but, y'know, the above applies, and you don't have the energy to run more than one. And you are wracked with indecision on which people would want/like more.

When amazing people have already made graphics for you and you feel guilty about not using them for all the above reasons.

Bonus: When Halloween excitement forces the persistent desire for a halloweentown/devil's candy/monsters in general flavor of rp.

last edit on Sept 15, 2018 22:51:21 GMT by kappaccino
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW