Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
valka Avatar

y'all over here with a chrome update and i'm like
wh
i never close chrome tbh

don't close it i'm so jealous rn

It kind of looks like Firefox but less compact (the rounded corners bug me, though)
last edit on Sept 22, 2018 2:10:54 GMT by Deleted
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?

honestly the rounded corners probably bug me the most and i get that apparently everything is rounded now. but making the top not-round would already be an improvement even though i hate how i have tabs in the very top left corner in a way that reminds me too much of windows 8 for my comfort. in conclusion with this update:

no for real though the firefox and vivaldi both look better to me than chrome does now wtf
last edit on Sept 22, 2018 2:25:45 GMT by Kuroya

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I've never even heard of Vivaldi, but you're right o: FF and Vivaldi are practically siblings. o:
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
iota Avatar

I've never even heard of Vivaldi, but you're right o: FF and Vivaldi are practically siblings. o:

Vivaldi's actually based off Chromium, so even if it looks a bit more like FF, it's definitely functionally more like Chrome. I use it because it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeally customizable, as far as browsers go, and it's the browser closest to Opera, which was my go-to browser before I discovered it. Only problems I've had are some recent glitchiness with display, but I also haven't updated in a while, so that's probably the cause and solution, sdkjlfhdkjfhsjdfhd.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
the new chrome update broke one of my templates and i can't figure out how and i am angery

edit: ok as soon as i bitch about it i find the cause so i need 2 start complaining more often, anyways if anyone else is having weird interactions between flexbox & gradient text ur not alone
last edit on Sept 22, 2018 5:47:38 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
selkie Avatar
the new chrome update broke one of my templates and i can't figure out how and i am angery

edit: ok as soon as i bitch about it i find the cause so i need 2 start complaining more often, anyways if anyone else is having weird interactions between flexbox & gradient text ur not alone
all my skins worked perf fine and i had the new chrome for weeks now. i use flexbox everywhere.

also wow am i the only one liking the design rn :o there's far worse designs out there /t

on another note: ive watched The Nun and kept getting scared at the jumpscaes wTF. Being at the far left/far right part of the cinema is the most terrifying experience
last edit on Sept 22, 2018 12:13:01 GMT by von
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
onlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
rav⭑ Avatar
when you get so deep in a game's lore that you wanna cry because god i love this game series

if that's not the hottest mood of 2k18 idk what else is
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
ulla Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
when you get so deep in a game's lore that you wanna cry because god i love this game series

if that's not the hottest mood of 2k18 idk what else is

i mean, we're at least in this game together LMAO
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
I went back to DND for the first time in something like eight weeks. I was pretty worried about going coz people might find it annoying that I was gone so long and it might be hard to reintegrate as people might not remember me. Not only did I, by luck, rejoin on the weekend my regular group plays, but they immediately got me to pull up a seat and explained what I’d missed. Made me feel pretty happy. It was a good game!
last edit on Sept 22, 2018 18:31:15 GMT by zero
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW