Post a Random Thought

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
sometimes i wish people would say what's on their mind and stop holding it in.
animosity isn't cute and holding a grudge isn't either. it gives ya wrinkles!!
i can't stress that enuff, just talk it out and we can all be buddy-buddy. just hold hands and be the bestest of friends. if you're gonna shade, at least shade properly. /facepalm
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
NULL Avatar
Idk about anyone else, but finishing up a site feels surreal to me? I never thought i would/could do it.

fringe u deserve all the hugs and pillows to sleep on. good job!! finishing a site would take me 5ever b/c lazy. /claps
pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
light Avatar
NULL Avatar
Idk about anyone else, but finishing up a site feels surreal to me? I never thought i would/could do it.
fringe u deserve all the hugs and pillows to sleep on. good job!! finishing a site would take me 5ever b/c lazy. /claps

Thank you <3 i've been sitting on the idea for a while and a friend kinda harassed motivated me into finishing it, which was a p good pressure
pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
As someone who is usually drowning in threads and generally owes at least 10-15 replies at any given time, something feels very extremely wrong with finally being caught up...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ... guess that just means that I need more threads.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Been working on switching my site over to jcink and setting up new mechanics. It's a lot more exhausting than I thought it was going to be. I've thankful got awesome people helping me <3
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
You said you'd spend your life with me and then you left me for my friend. When you told me you were leaving him I thought I'd be happy. Why is that I still feel so empty then? Why is that I still go out of my way to make you happy. Even when it's killing me.
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
Mouse Avatar
You said you'd spend your life with me and then you left me for my friend. When you told me you were leaving him I thought I'd be happy. Why is that I still feel so empty then? Why is that I still go out of my way to make you happy. Even when it's killing me.

Just a word of advise and it is none of my damn business but don't allow people who don't value you to have that sort of power over you <3
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
*number of online members in the last twenty-four hours drops by ten*

That's it, pack up, folks, the site's dead, goodb-
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
me: i should make a post template
me: makes a post template
me: but i need a tester
me: makes a tester
me: but i need a gallery
me: codes a gallery
me: sets up gallery
me: but now i need a rules template
me: ...
me: enough for today
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,584written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i must admit i rewatched sao yesterday/today and it’s... not as bad as i remembered. it’s still not the greatest and i’m forever immensely annoyed at how many people are obsessed with BOTH kirito and asuna (seriously what the heck, two of the villains are just villains bc they’re creepy people who wanna be with her) but. i still enjoyed the animation and i still think they’re a cute couple. i get that sao had a lot of potential it didn’t live up to and there’s definitely things wrong with it, but watching something just to see what’s wrong with it is tiring. it’s like people who get on twitter just to hate on someone. aren’t you tired of only seeing the bad in stuff? i know i am.
last edit on Sept 29, 2018 7:22:17 GMT by M A E !
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW