585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Combo Breaker Avatar
friends: you should totally see the new MHA movie
me: i should totally finish season 2 first hahahaahhahahaha

i admittedly have only watched like 3 episodes of MHA and watched the movie. it was VERY good. (to be fair i also read up a crap ton on the anime aside from watching it)
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
Kuroya Avatar
man where's the option to block an entire thread when you need it

fortunately that's the best part about forums imo? you don't have to read or pay attention to any thread. participated is good at getting you where you need to go owo)b
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Kuroya Avatar
man where's the option to block an entire thread when you need it
fortunately that's the best part about forums imo? you don't have to read or pay attention to any thread. participated is good at getting you where you need to go owo)b

except that if you browse the recent posts and there's a thread that's getting spammed (or multiple threads), it really makes it annoying to try to keep up with everything else. and new threads doesn't really solve the problem since imo it's impossible to tell whether it's a new template or coding help or what from that list since it doesn't include the board the thread was posted in. it's probably the one reason why my scale on browsing things goes pb recent posts > jcink active topics > pb recent threads tbeh.

like. don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to complain about anyone or throw shade or even ask for people to stop doing something since imo that's just rude and inconsiderate. i'm ignoring it all anyway since it's not something i'm interested in but i recognize other people are so they can do them and i can do me and that's fine and good.

literally all i'm saying is that after wading through literal pages of posts i just genuinely do not care about just to pick out the ones i do, i really wish there was an option to block entire threads just so that there's less to scroll through on my phone or tablet just to save time and effort. that's it.
last edit on Oct 11, 2018 20:43:30 GMT by Kuroya

Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
Stood up to this dude cursing out two women in a McDonald's because they wouldn't give him change; shouted at him to shut up. Doing it made my legs shake, but out of adrenaline, not fear. Felt good to push back. Here's hoping everyone here finds the courage to stand up to the assholes around them at least once when the time comes.
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,587written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
kay but i know you wouldn't complain if it was something you actually wanted but of course as soon as it's something you see as an inconvenience because you don't care about it, it means you gotta Say Something that really didn't need said. right. hypocrisy at it's finest. and if someone says something in opposition, i just KNOW you'll get passive aggressively Big Words Insult because apparently Big Words means you're smarter. no you're just pretentious.

in other news, hate blood relations.
last edit on Oct 12, 2018 5:23:34 GMT by M A E !
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW