aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Today??? I actually drew something I didn't hate??? But then the all consuming exhaustion that has overcome my life for the last month overcame me, and now I can't even finish it, r00d, universe.

Anyway, send me good jujus as I make a mental attempt to get back into the swing of drawing psuedo... regularly again. For every like this post gets, I'll owe you guys one anime waifu.

Also, , something can perhaps be arranged. >:3c
last edit on Oct 22, 2018 1:09:25 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Today??? I actually drew something I didn't hate??? But then the all consuming exhaustion that has overcome my life for the last month overcame me, and now I can't even finish it, r00d, universe.

Anyway, send me good jujus as I make a mental attempt to get back into the swing of drawing psuedo... regularly again. For every like this post gets, I'll owe you guys one anime waifu.

Also, , something can perhaps be arranged. >:3c

I would worship you ♥
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
am i the only one who hates the current smart phone trend of curved corners and rounded edges? i need a box shaped design so sharp it cuts my hand to match my inner edginess thanks apple
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
by the grace of some benevolent diety, I some how managed to pass my Chem exam and maintain a B. the past hour has been such a roller coaster of emotion and I need to lie down immediately because my soul has evacuated my body and left the building. science is bad for my health

(also sorry for the double post)
last edit on Oct 22, 2018 19:19:44 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
570written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
That sinking feeling of when you've overthought an idea and it's starting to worry you that it probably won't work out/people won't like it/it'll just fail...

hover + icon by 旳---
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
am i the only one who hates the current smart phone trend of curved corners and rounded edges? i need a box shaped design so sharp it cuts my hand to match my inner edginess thanks apple
get the razer phone 2
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
Phantasm Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
get the razer phone 2

oh shit quality recommendation thank you
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
boxy phones are theoretically less durable tho and corners are the weakest part of a phone. Any and all impact that will be applied on it will be direct in comparison to rounded corners that would distribute the force and is less likely to be broken.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW