pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
zero Avatar
Yes. Every sharp pain is appendicitis. Every. Single. One.

Sometimes I think I should just get it removed to put my brain out of its misery.

This was me!!

...Until I actually got appendicitis, in which case I thought it was horrible constipation or something and it was almost too late when I finally went to the hospital.

Oops
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
zero Avatar
Yes. Every sharp pain is appendicitis. Every. Single. One.

Sometimes I think I should just get it removed to put my brain out of its misery.
This was me!!

...Until I actually got appendicitis, in which case I thought it was horrible constipation or something and it was almost too late when I finally went to the hospital.

Oops
Why do I sense that this will happen to me? XDD
It's really unlucky that the one time you didn't think it was appendicitis... it was.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
I get to cosplay as Space Dad for Halloween and I'm SO EXCITED because I've made everything from the arm to various clothing alterations myself and I get to dye my hair for the occasion I'm PSYCHED!!!!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Assurance I really am starting to hate: "it really does heal with time." No, it doesn't always heal with time. It comes in waves of calms and storms, sure. But the calm is never prominent or lasting. When it's already been like... 20 years, do you think it's really gonna get better in another 20 years?

No. In 20 years, I'll be menopausal and crazier than I am now. Time isn't always the solution, and let's not forget time is finite.

-Drops mic and exits stage-
last edit on Oct 26, 2018 11:15:56 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW