pronounsshe/her
1,834written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I know this is sad, but since I don't know where else to put it, oh well. Today, someone poisoned one of my cats whether intentionally or unintentionally and he died from it. While the vet was kind enough to not charge us anything due to the obvious malicious or ignorant intent, I'm putting up multiple fliers in my neighborhood about keeping chemicals away from animals and children. I know it's a hassle after doing things to clean up, but please do.

Derpy - and yes he was named that by my husband because of his ridiculous overbite and tendency to scream his meows and his left eye never moved too much - was a very sweet cat that was abandoned by owners. I was working on getting him rehabilitated to be a house cat and sadly he won't get to be one. He was a very sweet cat and brought a lot of love to the children around my home and us inside it. He will be very much missed.

Give your cats a hug and make sure they get some healthy treats!

(Also I swear to god one day I'm making a youtube channel on rehabilitating ferals and "Ferals" cause with patience they become small fuzzy love-tumors.)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I was productively unproductive at work. Did the usual list of chores required and then I kind of just.. wandered around, cleaned useless things until my shift ended.

ALSO my store is already putting Halloween stuff away and putting up christmas stuff!! I was so mad, there were halloween things I wanted to buy but everything's gone replaced by christmas.
last edit on Oct 28, 2018 2:36:08 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Deva Avatar
I was productively unproductive at work. Did the usual list of chores required and then I kind of just.. wandered around, cleaned useless things until my shift ended.

ALSO my store is already putting Halloween stuff away and putting up christmas stuff!! I was so mad, there were halloween things I wanted to buy but everything's gone replaced by christmas.
I feel your pain. I work in retail too and people have been asking about when we're going to get our christmas selection up ever since the beginning of the month! By halloween day, the whole store is going to be christmas. Pretty much Jack Skellington's dream come true I guess? xD; 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kida Avatar
Deva Avatar

I feel your pain. I work in retail too and people have been asking about when we're going to get our christmas selection up ever since the beginning of the month! By halloween day, the whole store is going to be christmas. Pretty much Jack Skellington's dream come true I guess? xD; 

What the heck Santa, you capitalist pig. You already have November all to yourself to get hyped up, don't take away from the magic of Halloween, too. 8(

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure Hallmark is already playing its Christmas movies that all star DJ Tanner from Full House. What the heck, guys.
last edit on Oct 28, 2018 4:55:40 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW