aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
rav⭑ Avatar
today has bee fucking wild

It literally took me three reads of this to realize that you meant been wild, and not that the bees were going especially wild today for some reason, and -
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
today has bee fucking wild
It literally took me three reads of this to realize that you meant been wild, and not that the bees were going especially wild today for some reason, and -

the bees are wild, ya'know

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar

Decided to try advertising on Gaia cuz... why not? It's another outlet?I figured if I could advertise my artshop there, I could advertise my site. xD

Except more than half of the responders were total asshats about the genre/fandom. :| Their forums in general have gotten pretty gross...yeek. So glad PP isn't like there! Thank goodness we can delete other members' comments from our own threads, though. -Prays to the gods of fortune that KD may prosper-

i probs should have asked this months ago, but what is "loveless", i tried to google and i got results that i was unsure of. i know you dont need to know it to rp on your site but id still like to know what it is.
87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
iota Avatar
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
i probs should have asked this months ago, but what is "loveless", i tried to google and i got results that i was unsure of. i know you dont need to know it to rp on your site but id still like to know what it is.

Sorry! I probably didn't notice before. Loveless a manga/anime that showcases different forms of child abuse (unfortunately). There's the mother who abuses her son (one of the protagonists, the child protagonist) emotionally (e.g. "you're not Ritsuka, you're not my son"), physically (he'd always go into school with bandages). In the beginning, he meets his older brother's ah... "soulmate" who is in college and was ordered love the protagonist, but he says, thinks, and does very inappropriate things. Because of this, it's often mistaken as a shounen-ai, but it's not a shounen-ai. The author confirmed it wasn't, and that she was aiming for themes of abuse.

It's very difficult to read, I couldn't finish it, honestly. Couldn't stomach it. So, I couldn't really tell you how the story goes. Above is pretty much all I can tell you. It has a really cool concept with soulmates and magic (basically, they say literary metaphors manifest actual spells to fight against each other, which I thought be amazing for an RP as both practise and just for the experience because we use words all the time. xD).

I hope this helps answer your question! If you have any more, feel free to ask. :3 I'll do my best to answer.
I'm surprised to know that Loveless isn't BL. I've watched the anime long ago and really liked the concept for the battles =u= If I'm not mistaken, I've also seen Kismetdivided at Toyhouse and had wanted to join then; I really would have now if I had the time. Nevertheless, good luck and hope the site grows! 

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
i'm not Sick sick, but my nose is stuffed and won't stop running and i want to just lay on the floor and perish

Join me on the floor with my stuffy nose and we shall perish together
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW