write a reply

Post a Random Thought

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
can i just say how much i love it when this site has in-depth, multi-paragraph discussions about rp stuff/design/etc

everyone is so goddamn smart never stop please and thank u
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I'm so tired I should sleep, but if I go to bed, then it'll be tomorrow........ and then I'll have to work in the afternoon...........................
159written posts
dsboywonder25earned bits
offlinecurrently
dsboywonder25
dsboywonder25 Avatar
I keep wanting some kinda Detroit:Become Human roleplay.... but I don't know how you could possibly do it and honour the amazing story telling of the game so I keep not wanting to ask for it but unf Detroit Become Human... Markus is mine and you can all fight me

A Final Fantasy XIV Roleplay
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
like yeah, i could actually do the write-ups for that site i've been planning for almost 4 years. i could gather a staff team. i could polish off the systems. i could acquire/craft a skin.

but i could also just sit here listening to its muse playlist and dream about what could be. mmm yea
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
will i get kill if i double post in this thread? yeet im do it anyways

i've actually grown to be pretty uncomfortable rping. like, in general.

i don't really know how this happened. i don't think i changed that much, and i don't think my environment changed all that much. maybe i just took notice of what was always there. i just really hate feeling like i'm forcing characters, or ideas on people. my actual interests are largely in playing really fucked up characters. not like, "i have daddy issues", characters - get outta town, - like, "i may look normal, but i long for nothing more than to dig one of your eyeballs out of your skull and eat it in front of you" fucked up. that, or to really be involved with the ongoing political tension of a scenario. it always feels like even the most ostensibly political rps are really just backdrops for fluff romance. had a dime for every one of those, i could buy... i dunno. a nice book, i guess.

i feel like those sorts of things are all people are really looking for. that, or a snarky sibling maybe. and i just don't care to provide those things. i mean, i do appreciate a good romance plot, but those don't come along every tuesday. and i mean, i get it. people don't want their characters to be killed etc., whether by other players or events. but i really do. i want a single wrong move to leave my character lying in an alley with a bullet in the back of their head.

so what am i doing trying to foist such plots on people who signed up for coffee dates and love triangles? embarrassing myself, primarily.

i dunno. i'm probably overthinking shit. just felt the need to write this out.
last edit on Nov 13, 2018 11:25:57 GMT by Deleted
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
i prefer dming over playing table tops because i get to control the boss soundtrack and that makes me feel powerful and hype.

i love loving the things i make and getting to tell an insane story with people i adore. it's a good feeling.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW