Post a Random Thought

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
dandy Avatar
I saw someone mention a secret Santa thing and tbqh it'd be dope if there was a site wide event kind of like that. Like of course we don't have to send actual, physical gifts, but it could be an option if people were cool with it. But since this is a resource site, we could do things like make an icon set/template for someone and their character(s). Or we can try our hand at writing a drabble/oneshot/whatever the kids call them these days. Just something to ponder given the holidays are approaching.

this sounds dandy af. 

gives u a good chance to learn about the people u interact w/ but never get to sit down w/. 
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

genuine, proper communication with the people around you (and especially the people closest to you) is so fucking important and honestly the moment i realized that and learned how to do it, i think i became a much better person. learning ways that you can be transparent without completely spilling your guts is also a skill that i spent a long time learning.

see, brain? we're making progress.
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
screams softly but with a lot of passion

Because your name has three exclamation marks, I read this and instantly heard a quiet but intense "YAMS" in my head. The Thanksgiving spirit is upon us. 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
if it weren't for my depression, it would be over for all of y'all

and over for me since my lack of impulse control would not be checked by the crushing void of sadness
last edit on Nov 21, 2018 2:31:45 GMT by Kuroya

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kannan Avatar

Just in case no one told you today: you're beautiful and i love you. you are an inspiring gem and i will literally fight anyone that disagrees.

Have a nice day/evening/night/existence.

Right back at'chya, pretty Kanna-o'hanna ;D
/Makes it my life goal to give people nicknames/
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW