aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Between Fate/Grand Order and Iron Maiden music, I'm like a budget history nut. Quality waifus and jammin' tunes send me off on research sprees for historical figures of ranging obscurity, and I simultaneously feel smart for having learned all this new knowledge and dumb because then I have to turn around and explain, "Yeah, and it all started because I'm super gay for Nero Claudius!!!"

In other news, they're selling HUMONGOUS sloth stuffed animals at the store next door, and move over, everything else I would have asked for for Christmas this year, because I have a great need for this stupid sloth that probably won't even fit anywhere in my apartment -
159written posts
dsboywonder25earned bits
offlinecurrently
dsboywonder25
dsboywonder25 Avatar
ulla Avatar

genuine, proper communication with the people around you (and especially the people closest to you) is so fucking important and honestly the moment i realized that and learned how to do it, i think i became a much better person. learning ways that you can be transparent without completely spilling your guts is also a skill that i spent a long time learning.

see, brain? we're making progress.
I'd love to learn more on the latter part!

A Final Fantasy XIV Roleplay
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
664written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

mentally preparing myself for tomorrow's last minute thanksgiving shoppers who will no doubt take out the lack of store stock/their own planning frustrations on me bc what else is there to do on a day you should be thankful/a day you knew was coming for idk... months?

sword of omens, forget sight. give me strength beyond strength.

pronounsmasculine
57written posts
hoodearned bits
offlinecurrently
hood
hood Avatar
thinking about upcoming black friday deals and then summarizing that no deal will be worth going out to take part in the twenty-meter lines at busy shopping malls. online shopping is the ONLY option for this like why would i even tire myself out??

then thinking about if the uk and the us even have black friday on the same day?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW