write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
i'm so good i knock over a stack of petri dishes, pick them up and go to throw them away, then drop them on the floor in front of the trash can
this is my brain crying out for sleep
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 6, 2018 6:11:52 GMT @lorrelline said:
Not having a rpg home and not having the confidence right now to make your own site.

That gif slayed me ;-; </3

Nawwww <3 <3 <3 it's so hard when you've been out of the field though. I'm like in a maze figuring out where to even start ahahaha I made a thread in site search so here's hoping!

87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
I sent a pic of my cat and I to my dad and he asked me whose dog was it :V

Edit: On an unrelated note meanwhile, ppl at work were like "What are you going to buy with your 13th month bonus?" And I'm like "I don't know...I don't want anything; I just want money." And they were utterly surprised and amused, lmfao?
last edit on Dec 6, 2018 14:45:52 GMT by Tabris

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
pronounshe/him
46written posts
springearned bits
offlinecurrently
spring
spring Avatar
Tabris Avatar
I sent a pic of my cat and I to my dad and he asked me whose dog was it :V

Edit: On an unrelated note meanwhile, ppl at work were like "What are you going to buy with your 13th month bonus?" And I'm like "I don't know...I don't want anything; I just want money." And they were utterly surprised and amused, lmfao?

if you really don’t know what to use that money for , my paypal is pretty dry rn , thanks - - i’ll dm it to you .

LOLOL but for real , why did your dad think the cat was a dog ??
last edit on Dec 6, 2018 14:50:09 GMT by spring
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW