write a reply

Post a Random Thought

87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
spring Avatar
Tabris Avatar
I sent a pic of my cat and I to my dad and he asked me whose dog was it :V

Edit: On an unrelated note meanwhile, ppl at work were like "What are you going to buy with your 13th month bonus?" And I'm like "I don't know...I don't want anything; I just want money." And they were utterly surprised and amused, lmfao?

if you really don’t know what to use that money for , my paypal is pretty dry rn , thanks - - i’ll dm it to you .

LOLOL but for real , why did your dad think the cat was a dog ??

Dahahaha but my Paypal's empty too
Gosh, I really have no idea why he thought he was a dog. My cat's just a normal siamese cat, not sure if it's just my dad's bad eyesight or what TuT;;

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
pronounsmasculine
57written posts
hoodearned bits
offlinecurrently
hood
hood Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Dec 6, 2018 11:47:30 GMT @lorrelline said:
 Thank you!! ^_^ I do love foxes they would be my favourite wild animal along with wolves. 

amazing animals!

a lot of people don't like them that much over here in england but ugh i adore foxes. such beautiful creatures! wolves are great too none of those in the UK though, probably for the best 'cause it'd be a nightmare if they turned up in back gardens like foxes do

pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
hood Avatar
if they turned up in back gardens like foxes do

wtf is this disney shit. All the videos I've seen of foxes in neighborhoods seem to be from England as well.

I'm jealous. Foxes are so cute, I wish I could see them in my backyard. Though it's probably for the better since I would probably end up getting bit trying to get too close.
pronounsmasculine
57written posts
hoodearned bits
offlinecurrently
hood
hood Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
wtf is this disney shit. All the videos I've seen of foxes in neighborhoods seem to be from England as well.

I'm jealous. Foxes are so cute, I wish I could see them in my backyard. Though it's probably for the better since I would probably end up getting bit trying to get too close

usually you'll see only one at any given time, though the other day i could see about two of them roaming about on top of our shed at the back of the garden. they are great but sometimes it is unnerving when your cats are bold enough to have stand-offs with them! thankfully, they don't usually tend to confront one another - not to my knowledge anyway.
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
I have a stumbled across a site that looks awesome! but im to nervous to join. x-x

You can only gain from trying it out. Either you’ll join, love it and stick with it for ages or it’ll fail to meet your expectations and you’ll be back to where you are now.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW