write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Had a lady yell @ me about a fukkin potato today, my day's going gr8

Context: This lady bought one (1) Very Big Sweet Potato/Yam and proceeded to get upset when she saw that the price of it was $1 something when apparently she read "98 cents each". It's 98 cents per pound, pls donut yell @ me cause u can't read. 8( *wah wahhh*
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

tfw you keep getting "well anyway..."d in chat n ur .03 secs away from mcfreakin losin it

that's my fuckin' trigger word, and i thought this was just a "me" thing. i despise when people say, "anyway" in general; especially if you add a "well, any--" shut the fuck up, witcha rude ass and let me finish talking, tf.

pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

tfw you keep getting "well anyway..."d in chat n ur .03 secs away from mcfreakin losin it

This lol It is so freaking rude D: I have to do some serious "come to Jesus" meditation when someone does that to me so I don't lose it all over their face.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
it's gonna be a long week next week when everyone expects packages to be delivered and they wait too long c':

from someone who works in shipping, if you plan to send anything across the country, plan for at least a week in advanced. so say, cali --> nh = five business days. so, next thursdays' your best bet to get packages out for there.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW