aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,592written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i wonder if what i think happened is what actually happened. i wonder if i could have done anything. if there were signs that i failed to notice.

but mostly i wonder why you didn’t ask for help, if so.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I can only talk to the empty space for so long, I know I'm far from the greatest person but.. damn.

In other news I have a desire to write but the pain is mind numbing at the same time zzzz. Life struggles. Thought about going to the hospital but this wouldn't be the first time. I don't need a huge bill for being hooked up to an IV and getting shrugged at and told they don't know what to do. I can shrug my shoulders at myself for 0 bucks thank u.
last edit on Dec 9, 2018 4:59:15 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe / Her
72written posts
shadeearned bits
offlinecurrently
shade
shade Avatar
Out of sight, out of mind, out of sight.
So, I started messing with the Hunger Games Sim cause I was bored, and... well...

Some "notable" moments:

Now's really not the time.

W-what?? What even is this?

That's not good parenting, Lore!

Why are you running away???

Oh, well... mood change, I guess.

Proud of my boy <333 even though everyone else is dead

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
so i watched a movie called assassination nation, and honestly? it was...something. but i was here for the diverse cast + soundtrack, and bella thorne was in it and, as per usual, got the short-end of the stick like any other show or movie she's in. i find it funny how she's never a main, just a support or feature in everything she's in; still cute asf tho and rockin' those colored hairs and mean girl characters she plays 24/7.

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
everyone in here needs to stop what they're doing and get their fucking lives, because they just released the opening movie trailer of kingdom hearts iii, with a new song and the video is so beautiful and the music is amazing, and i'm so excited for kingdom hearts iii even more; please gimme the full song skrillex!!!!!!

last edit on Dec 9, 2018 16:17:41 GMT by light
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,842written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Bless people's souls that they care about you. However, for the love that is all and holy if you give me the Heimlich maneuver because I fainted because my sugar was low/high I will come for you to beat you in with an office chair as soon as I'm up. Some of these people are very sweet but very...not educated.

Also, aka - when my work makes me explain to my group how diabetes works and their response was so horribly off that two people had laughing fits at my face cause apparently that broke me for a good 15 seconds.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW