phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
I love how mom's continuing to discount my ps4 as another system I'll never use. The joke's gonna be on her when I put it on a tv I actually use regularly and use it for Netflix instead of leaving it in the room I don't go into like we do for the Wii because that's where she wants it.

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
I cant self repair when everything in my life is a reminder of how much of an asshole i was. In the words of tigger, ta ta for now.
from one - kind of - former asshole to another, the best piece of advice i learned was that at some point you have to forgive yourself. like, if you pissed someone off or hurt someone they get to be mad, but if we - the person who did the thing - make our apologies if we can, learn from it and strive every day to be better, and they're still mad about something or upset however long later, you just gotta say 'thats on you now buddy' and get on.

just as people have a right to be mad or upset, we also have a right to not put that on ourselves. because dwelling on blame and guilt stifles growth. at some point, we can stop caring that they're mad. 
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

bangs fists on table does no one appreciate a good slow burn anymore?? i'm not trying to have my children fall in love 3 posts in. give me 46 years of misery goddamnit

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

bangs fists on table does no one appreciate a good slow burn anymore?? i'm not trying to have my children fall in love 3 posts in. give me 46 years of misery goddamnit

I've managed to get 7 threads deep with my character still mulling over whether or not it's infatuation or possibly smth more, while her girlfriend has been itching to drop the cursed phrase sooner.
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

BLESS! 🙌
I like putting my characters through torture.
Chase chase hurt feelings chase chase tears and drama and fighting and aching.
That is what love is all about right? lol
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
Avengers 4: end game trailer has dropped. mY FEEliNG pls refund them... it hurt so bad asdfghjkl

PLS I AM NOT READY FOR MORE HEART BREAK
last edit on Dec 8, 2018 19:21:39 GMT by Empress Yuki
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,842written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
shade Avatar
I'm done with needles.

Three times in a week is enough for meeee.

I feel on a spiritual level. In the ICU I had over 40 needles in one day and I'm /still/ in that mood that I'm done with needles. Sadly I can never escape. Ever. They'll drag me back and shove them in my stomach for like my life. I've already had four shots today. \o/
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
I'm bad/new to rhythm games, but I got the demos for the persona dancing games...

As someone who messes up a lot, I noticed a big difference in how the casts treat you.

Persona 5: "Don't panic! You got this!" <- Wholesome sweet cheerleaders. 

Persona 3: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? How disappointing." <- So done with my shit.

Needless to say I did better clearing 5's songs, lol. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW