839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
light Avatar
this "count to 10 before staff post" thing is gettin' out of fuckin' hand.

me: *refreshing every millisecond*
husband: "don't you have a life?!"
me: "imma woman on a mission"

god. i really need a site to rp on.

pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
I wanted to feel pretty and realized that was too much work and just lowkey decided to dress as lazy as possible because what is restraint??

also I keep getting murdered by a dragon makes me want to play a dragon like character. like brain?? r u ok??
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
me: *refreshing every millisecond*
husband: "don't you have a life?!"
me: "imma woman on a mission"

god. i really need a site to rp on.

when you just have to grab and...

UMU Avatar
I wanted to feel pretty and realized that was too much work and just lowkey decided to dress as lazy as possible because what is restraint??

also I keep getting murdered by a dragon makes me want to play a dragon like character. like brain?? r u ok??

shut up, you go out there and rock those sweatpants. you earned this.
dragon slayer? ? ? fairy tail, hello? ? ?
last edit on Dec 12, 2018 17:37:21 GMT by light
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
They're, like, remodeling upstairs or something, but my... phobia??? aversion of loud noises has me literally jumping out of my chair every time they stop and pick back up, and half the time, it just sounds like someone trying to break down my door while I'm home alone, sdjklfhdkjfhdskjfsdh.

Headphones would be great during times like these. TuT
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
pharaoh leap Avatar
They're, like, remodeling upstairs or something, but my... phobia??? aversion of loud noises has me literally jumping out of my chair every time they stop and pick back up, and half the time, it just sounds like someone trying to break down my door while I'm home alone, sdjklfhdkjfhdskjfsdh.

blast the crap out of mindcrime, make them wonder about the universe.

also I love how ppl are switching to holiday stuff, nice and cheerful and then me all like

'winter makes me think of this sad song where this little orphan boy loses the one person important to him and I'm just gonna pick up the name and theme of that song and just sort of cry all over because just imagine this little horned oni boy looking for that little girl that smiled and gave him a flower in the dead of winter, in the deep snow. alone, lost and at night, and he's softly humming to himself, promising to find her, all so that they can see the sakura together.'
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
it's so weird having woken up in the middle of the night thinking that you're vibrating, then realizing that the whole house is the thing that's shaking, then going back to sleep and realizing in the morning that you just felt an earthquake nbd

pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
mele Avatar
Why do panfandom sites have such interesting site plots when I'm not interested in and am really bad at rping as real characters? orz

Same. My fear is that somehow I would rp that character "wrong". It's hard to imagine what those characters would do in situations they've never been in and with OCs you have the excuse that it's your character and that's just how they would act.
frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
UMU Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

blast the crap out of mindcrime, make them wonder about the universe.

I've actually been playing Iron Maiden really loud, but I don't even think that it'd drown it out if I was playing my music on full volume. ;u; Mindcrime's still a good idea, though... Mindcrime fixes all problems...................
frog on the floor
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
Me: Alright, I only have a couple days off and then I'm straight up booked for the foreseeable future, so if I wanna do any of these coding projects I'm behind on, it's now or nev-
Design block: *HITS ME LIKE AN ISEKAI ANIME TRUCK*
last edit on Dec 12, 2018 21:51:10 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
it's so weird having woken up in the middle of the night thinking that you're vibrating, then realizing that the whole house is the thing that's shaking, then going back to sleep and realizing in the morning that you just felt an earthquake nbd

you just described my morning. i was so confused but so nonchalant about it.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
light Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
you just described my morning. i was so confused but so nonchalant about it.

i've just never been in that kind of situation before, i thought i was wrong and getting sick or shaking from a nightmare or something. nope. it was just nature come to shake me out of bed and away from my sleep nbd

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW