Post a Random Thought

pronounsthey/them
103written posts
verbatimearned bits
offlinecurrently
verbatim
verbatim Avatar
light Avatar
this is a worldwide announcement: harvey kinkle is officially on the shit-list, he doesn't deserve sabrina nor her magic.

im gonna fight his crusty ass outside of the arbys for making her cry like that

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,842written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
I want a discord FULL of all you smart skinning and coding people. To ask for help, ask for opinions, and ask for suggestions. Like right now I am having an art block on how to style these sub forums and just having another's idea would go along way.

We do have a coding sub-forum on the discord for the site. It gets a lot of traction tbh when people start collaborating on the projects.

Also, I'm terrified of this promotion why was I kidnapped by my boss and shoved into an ocean of really annoying people before Christmas.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Neko Avatar
I want a discord FULL of all you smart skinning and coding people. To ask for help, ask for opinions, and ask for suggestions. Like right now I am having an art block on how to style these sub forums and just having another's idea would go along way.
We do have a coding sub-forum on the discord for the site. It gets a lot of traction tbh when people start collaborating on the projects.

Also, I'm terrified of this promotion why was I kidnapped by my boss and shoved into an ocean of really annoying people before Christmas.

oh man, now i dunno if im too nervous to join the discord. fuck it imma do it.
pronounsany pronouns
283written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
oh man, now i dunno if im too nervous to join the discord. fuck it imma do it.

kflashdlfhkasldf it's good to know I'm not the only one who gets nervous about joining big discord servers. I still haven't been able to bring myself to join, either.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW