write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
motion to make 150x150 avatars standard fk a 100x100 and 250x350 large avatars fk a 200x300

I like 200x400~. Not too big, not too small.~ 200 doesn't overwhelm the posting area, so that's why I went for more length instead of width (: If you want an example, you can check out my site in my sig. :)
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
Deva Avatar
Pixel discord needs a channel for plot advertisements pls, not just sites. Let me find my shipper soulmate.

There’s only a channel for sites specifically because one of PixPer’s sister sites (IWYS) was made with plot testing like you’ve described in mind 🤠🤠
last edit on Jul 24, 2018 6:45:44 GMT by ophiuchus
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
Deva Avatar
Pixel discord needs a channel for plot advertisements pls, not just sites. Let me find my shipper soulmate.
There’s only a channel for sites specifically because one of PixPer’s sister sites (IWYS) was made with plot testing like you’ve described in mind 🤠🤠

But IWYS has been dead/neglected for quite a while, so it probably wouldn't hurt PP to make another server, yeah? o:
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
iota Avatar
But IWYS has been dead/neglected for quite a while, so it probably wouldn't hurt PP to make another server, yeah? o:

It’s actually in the process of reopening (to my knowledge); not sure what was meant by “another server”, admittedly.
last edit on Jul 24, 2018 11:23:22 GMT by ophiuchus
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
iota Avatar
It’s actually in the process of reopening (to my knowledge); not sure what was meant by “another server”, admittedly.
Iwys is reopening if people rly think it's dead and will be headed by lovely . The general idea of the site is to rp on it whenever and whatever time u want without stressing ab other site creation stuffs. It's not like other sites who need constant attention, for that would just hinder the objective of the site. if u have partners and u want to try plots without making private servers or sites, you can rp any genres in there. If you dont, that's when the request comes in and you can share it to the 90+ people in the PP server. It's just there for that sake. 

The main appeal of IWYS is supposed to be its non-committance, but it became a subject to a lot of misinterpretation.

IWYS is a site I created because people always hinted for a site to rp whatever they wanted, but it turned out it just doesnt have as much support as when it was a hyped idea on posts ive seen on "sites you want to see" I'm hoping this time it gets support x))))
last edit on Jul 24, 2018 12:03:47 GMT by von
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,553written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

also if i'm not mistaken, the discord server isn't really just iwys' server, it's meant to be a joint server between iwys, iconic, and pixel as one big community hub rather than having a bunch of separate ones that essentially have all the same people on them. i'm not in charge of the server, but i think if there's enough desire on the community front for certain channels to be added you can take it up with staff there
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW