Post a Random Thought

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Deva Avatar
Pixel discord needs a channel for plot advertisements pls, not just sites. Let me find my shipper soulmate.

It's not the same as Discord, but you're more than welcome to use our site or character search boards here for that! It's not quite a perfect fit, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of hits anyway. If there's enough demand for it staff can talk about making a board for it specifically.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
despite being sick as a dog i got to be in the same place as my two greatest friends at the same time today. we only got to spend a couple minutes or so together, but we managed to take a few pics before we all had to set out. sorry if im soapboxing a little but i dont really have anywhere to talk about how happy i am to have met them. these guys are like my brothers. i met one of them on some rp site back in 2012, and the other on a proboards site two years later. overtime they've become some of the closest people to me and the only two to ever stick through with me through all my bullshit. they always had faith in me and continue to today, and that's all i could really ask for.

man i'm so EMOTIONAL right now

edit: MAN I CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT I JUST SAW MY FUCKIN BOIS DUDE WE WERE BOOLIN OUT JUST TAKING PHOTOS MESSING AROUND AND STUFF WE WERE KINDA AWKWARD BUT IT WAS OKAY CAUSE LIKE WHO CARES BUT MAN

I LOVE MY FRIENDS
last edit on Jul 23, 2018 22:03:59 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW