write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
I had such a weird night. first I dream about my cat puking then I dream about waiting for my poor dream wife to recover from her coma

I'm ashamed to say that as much as I love them, I only have a few icons of murapika and manasvi (though only one picture of her exists on the Internet so far, she hasn't even shown up in her comic yet). Solomon, however, is all mine /tents fingers
(I'll pm u)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
I had such a weird night. first I dream about my cat puking then I dream about waiting for my poor dream wife to recover from her coma

I'm ashamed to say that as much as I love them, I only have a few icons of murapika and manasvi (though only one picture of her exists on the Internet so far, she hasn't even shown up in her comic yet). Solomon, however, is all mine /tents fingers
(I'll pm u)
i'm ur dream wife and i'm here and fine
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
Deva Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar

(I'll pm u)

gasp so you're the one who said I'm a different person than who you remember and you don't know if we can be together anymore?!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
Deva Avatar
gasp so you're the one who said I'm a different person than who you remember and you don't know if we can be together anymore?!
I-I posted that before I knew the ending. That was not me it was an imposter
pronounssorcerer
189written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar

(I'll pm u)

now all i see is kurapika wrapped in an america flag
pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
- I think iwys a beautiful name for a site with a beautiful concept. I'd join and be an active member in a heartbeat if I had the attention span to do so on more than one site at once. I look forward to seeing what you do with it and how far it goes. <3 
pronounsthey
13written posts
panoramaearned bits
offlinecurrently
panorama
panorama Avatar
"Behold, the host of your dreams: Procink!"

That's the line I will proudly exclaim if I ever get smart enough to produce a forum host that marries the best of both worlds. But alas, I am but a lowly soul who can't even boil and pour water properly. I will never be a perfect bride or a perfect daughter.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW