Post a Random Thought

pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
talking about it made me feel a little bit better, despite the fact that I have to watch it each day.

sometimes I wanna say something, but I know it won't matter so I don't. doesn't make it any less hurtful really.
pronounsshe/they
42written posts
mieruearned bits
offlinecurrently
mieru
mieru Avatar
it's never enough and you're breaking it down
apparently humongous entertainment is responsible for like 90% of my childhood and i'm hecking shook by the fact that they made not only pajama sam, but also putt putt and fatty bear, freddi fish and luther, AND spy fox. like bruh. thank u steam on this blessed day for putting a pajama sam sale in my face and forcing this amazing realisation. (also impulse buying ftw - fingers crossed the other series all get a pack sale soon)
last edit on Jul 31, 2018 10:54:02 GMT by mieru
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
rav⭑ Avatar
i'm at that point in the weird mood i've been in where i can't find anything to watch/listen to while i work, and now i'm just sitting here staring at the screen while i try and figure out what to put on. someone give me suggestions plz

idk how you feel about podcasts, but there are some very engaging audio dramas out there. One of my favorites is The Wooden Overcoats, a British comedy about two rival funeral homes on a tiny island town. If you fancy nonfiction, there's Lore, an eerie podcast that recounts strange tales through history: changelings, urban legends, possessed dolls, etc.
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
i just had to dig through a sea of packing peanuts for containers of worms i've never hated my job so much

I picked up an earthworm today. It was curled up on the sidewalk, presumably washed off the grass by the rain, or was dumb enough to wiggle out there on its own.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
Benetnasch Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
i just had to dig through a sea of packing peanuts for containers of worms i've never hated my job so much
I picked up an earthworm today. It was curled up on the sidewalk, presumably washed off the grass by the rain, or was dumb enough to wiggle out there on its own.

teach me how not to be squeamish I'm about to pick up a bunch of frogs and I'm screaming inside
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
teach me how not to be squeamish I'm about to pick up a bunch of frogs and I'm screaming inside

I liked digging through dirt for worms when I was a kid, and always thought frogs, grasshoppers, and rolly pollies were cute? I was a little unnerved when I picked up my first lizard, however, because they are squirmy little buggers. But when it comes to gross things I don't want to touch but am forced to (dead rats), I just steel my nerves and tell myself it has to be done, and get it over with as quickly as possible.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
Benetnasch Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
I liked digging through dirt for worms when I was a kid, and always thought frogs, grasshoppers, and rolly pollies were cute? I was a little unnerved when I picked up my first lizard, however, because they are squirmy little buggers. But when it comes to gross things I don't want to touch but am forced to (dead rats), I just steel my nerves and tell myself it has to be done, and get it over with as quickly as possible.

yeah that's basically what I did sobs I feel like I just came back from a war. I think frogs are cute at a distance but they're such a pain to handle. I'm glad no one was around to watch me scream hAHasobs
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW