Post a Random Thought

pronounssorcerer
189written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
doesn't matter how much the meta changes, always dodge a graves top. they'll go 2/12/3 and think i grouped so im being helpful to the team.

lmfao

i dont play enough to get out of this enough :(
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I'm pining over my beloved rn, so I'm craving romance but like...human/monster. Stuff like The Shape of Water and The Fly, but gay like The Hunger. I'll write it if I have to.
pronounsHe/She/They
18written posts
lirrielearned bits
offlinecurrently
lirriel
lirriel Avatar
i don't have any hope of being forgotten, i'm comfortable like this
when you need to code but you also need to eat and the inability to decide which to do first causes you to just sit there like a lump, staving off hunger with a bag of m&ms while watching youtube.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
lirriel Avatar
when you need to code but you also need to eat and the inability to decide which to do first causes you to just sit there like a lump, staving off hunger with a bag of m&ms while watching youtube.

are you me
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
420written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
i'm at that point in the weird mood i've been in where i can't find anything to watch/listen to while i work, and now i'm just sitting here staring at the screen while i try and figure out what to put on. someone give me suggestions plz
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
i'm at that point in the weird mood i've been in where i can't find anything to watch/listen to while i work, and now i'm just sitting here staring at the screen while i try and figure out what to put on. someone give me suggestions plz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-07xEbadTy4
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW