write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
im so sad that everywhere i've wanted to rp on, something goes wrong/site closes/i get confused bout something dumb.

i just want to rp this one character, world. please let me have my trash boy back its been too long!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
In the Neko-the-Tech-Support tales. To save space, one REPAIR call, ended up with a man claiming/doing all in ten minutes:

Singing his case number, saying the company doesn't care, he's clinically depressed, he wants compensation, can he have my number, trying to get me to sing eminem with him, making odd jokes about suicide, that he had a bath earlier and he really likes bubble baths, why wasn't I getting his repair done, and I was the funniest out of the techs he talked to.

This was my first call. This was my senior advisor's first call cause like holy hell child, I don't know what your problem is with your DEVICE. The senior advisor then promptly started laughing and saying he doesn't get paid enough.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,556written posts
ullaearned bits
onlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i had a customer walk in one (1) min after we closed because another customer that had walked in less than five minutes prior was walking out and it took literally everything in my soul to not lose it on them lmfao

i didn't actually leave work until like 20 after... but at least i can say i kept my cool l o l
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
me: hey can u back off a bit, I already said I don't feel like talking and I hate your awkward attempts to spark conversation
dude: OK sorry I'll stop
dude, 48 hours later: hey...
me: screams unintelligibly in the background

on a more positive note, I just tanked my first raid and whew that rush of adenaline makes me feel powerful. I killed so many people with mechs
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
when you decide to make that day 2 code a month long project instead because you didn't realize the scope of what it would take for ptabs like send help.

now I have to code a code for that day too ;w;
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
apathy Avatar
moved to Japan a month ago.. still can't read Japanese have no basic kitchen amenities

today's grocery store trip stressed me out. left without buying anything cus i couldn't even figure out what was laundry detergent

go me

[nospaces]

This is me, but I'm six months in lol

Google translate is my best friend. Also look for foreigner groups on facebook or whatever. People can be really helpful on those.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW