phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
sometimes i still can't believe that our cbox just spits out "captain kinkshame: the captain kinkshame jr" every time we type in "captain america: the winter soldier"

pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
my fiance and i got chinese food tonight and our fortunes from our cookies are so perfect for us?

mine: "Some pursue happiness; you create it."

his: "You will be hungry again in one hour." lmao

My last fortune cookie told me to keep a low profile on a day corporate management was in town. I was sweating bullets.
last edit on Aug 20, 2018 2:34:20 GMT by Sharp
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
This person I kinda wanna be friends with (I say kinda wanna, I just mean I wanna, I'm just too nervous to make any real attempt) opened a discussion in DMs, and me, being me, typed way too much immediately, and I think I scared him off. Why am I like this. This is why I have no friends.

They are weak, and will be culled. Your DMs determined who will survive.
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
lychee💖 Avatar
my fiance and i got chinese food tonight and our fortunes from our cookies are so perfect for us?

mine: "Some pursue happiness; you create it."

his: "You will be hungry again in one hour." lmao

that just reminds me of the time i got this fortune:
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
This person I kinda wanna be friends with (I say kinda wanna, I just mean I wanna, I'm just too nervous to make any real attempt) opened a discussion in DMs, and me, being me, typed way too much immediately, and I think I scared him off. Why am I like this. This is why I have no friends.

let me be ur friend. i might be the worst person for friendship, but i like friends
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
that awkward moment when you realize that you have become the person you would have hated 2 years ago.

that double awkward moment when you realize the person you were 2 years ago was also not great either.

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
rav⭑ Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
let me be ur friend. i might be the worst person for friendship, but i like friends

But if you're the worst person for friendship... and I'm the worst person for friendship... then who's the straight guy driving the car????

S'up, Ravyn, let's be friends. ;D
last edit on Aug 20, 2018 4:46:47 GMT by pharaoh leap
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i'm the idiot who decided to wear boots i haven't truly broken in yet to walk around downtown in a big city and go to a concert and my murdered heels are here to testify
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

when that one godawful person who has been hanging by a thread for the longest time is finally completely out of your life

*deep inhale* *feels...... nothing*

... is this...

is this what peace is like?

4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
the only time proboards is getting any money out of me is when i go in on mobile and that's just reality for them

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW